I know

R. Major
March 1,2017
Chapter 4

"Rainie," Ms. Rose soft voice echoed through my ears.

"I know the date I wanna marry you," she said.

"When?" I asked her as I looked up at her.

She was looking down at her socks as she stood in front of the stove. I smiled as she looked at me and blushed. I placed my phone on the table top and gave her my full attention.  We got here at like 5:30 and she went to take a shower. I was still getting the details down on this double service. I was making sure everything was in place. It was going to be huge.

"Just take a second to think about it," she said.

I smirked as she used my words. Those same words she said yes too a couple of months ago.

"At the end of the month," she said and looked at me.

"Don't you want a big service?" I asked her and raised my eyebrow.

"No. I want something small," she said.

"What about your family?" I asked her.

"They will be mad," she said and looked down again.

"If that's what you want I don't care. As long as we get married I just need when and where,"I said.

"I really do," She said lowly as she smirked at me.

"Can you put something together in like 4 weeks?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smirked. I watched as she looked away and back at me. I bit my lip as she smiled and ran her hands through her hair. She rubbed the back of her head and looked at me.

"I was putting it together before you asked me on the beach ," she said and blushed.

I laughed as she giggled. I licked my lips. She looked tired. I know I was but I wanted to cook for her. I think she likes watching me cook because she always right under me watching my every move and it always ends one of two ways. Sex or just laying up.

"Go sit down and let me cook dinner tonight," I said as I stood up.

I watched as she leaned against the counter and smirked. She folded her arms which caused the blackhawks hockey jersey to rise a bit up her thighs. I placed my hands in my dress pants pockets as I walked over and stopped in front of her. I watched as she leaned in and started to loosen my tie and unbutton my top button.

"I know you're tired Major," she said.

I smirked and placed my arms around her waist. She looked up at me and her eyes held nothing but lust. She looked like she had missed me. Her hazel eyes roamed my face as mines did the same.

"I'm never too tired to make dinner for you Mrs. Major," I said.

I watched as she smirked and licked her lips. She slowly wrapped her arms around my neck. I bit my lip. I wanted this woman so bad. I have no idea why. It probably has to do with the fact I haven't had her in almost 2 months and we haven't done anything since the night she let me tie her up for a while. Everytime I think about it I get extremely excited.

"Well Major are you gonna let me make dessert?" She asked as she stared me down and cocked her head to the right.

"Mmm depends on what you making," I said and kissed her neck.

"I was thinking something with caramel" she said  lowly.

"Mmm I love caramel," I said and sucked on her neck.

"Ooo how bout caramel sundaesssssss," she moaned as I bit down on her neck.

"Mhmm," I said as I gripped her ass and lifted her onto the counter next to the stove.

"Shit baby. I missed you too," she said softly as my hand rubbed up and down her back.

I let my tongue travel up her neck and to her ear. I pulled her earlobe between my teeth. I felt my shit twitch as she let out this soft moan and pulled me closer into her body. I let my hands travel up her bare thighs as she rubbed my ears.

"Rainie," she moaned softly as my hands traveled higher up her thighs.

"Yes Ms. Rose," I said.

"Kiss me," she mumbled and pulled my ears causing my lips to meet hers.

She let out a small moan and wrapped her legs around my waist. She moved her hands from my head and placed them on the loose hanging tie around my neck and pulled me closer. I slowly pulled back. She looked down at my lips and smirked. I licked my lips and stared at hers.  I pushed her legs from around my waist. I let my hand travel up to the brim of her boy shorts and quickly pulled them down.

"Rain not in the kitchennnn. Ooo fuckkkkkk," she hissed as her hand landed on the back of my head.

I felt my dick get hard as fuck from her taste and warmth. I groaned as I slowly sucked on her clit. She tasted so damn good. I swear I could eat her all day long if she let me.

"Wait baby," she said as she tugged on my hair and moved her hips.

I placed my hands on her thighs as I quickly flicked my tongue against her clit. I felt her pull my hair as her breathing started to pick up.

"Fuck baby. You feel soooo good," she hissed as her body jerked.

"Wait baby," she said as she tried to move away from me.

I grip her waist as I thrust my tongue inside of her. I felt her body shake as she pulled my hair. I groaned as her body start to arch more into my face. She wrapped her legs tighter around my neck. I flicked my tongue against her spot.

"No baby, I don't wanna. Ohh Fuck!" She yelled out as I picked her up.

Her hands flew to the back of my head. I gripped her ass and slapped it. She let out a long moan as she grinded her pussy into my face making my tongue go deeper inside.

"Ahhhh fuck Rain!" She yelled.

Her legs tighten around my neck her hands found their way to my ears as she pulled them. Her body shook as she came in my mouth. I licked and swallow every ounce of her sweetness. I slowly pulled back and sat her back on the counter. I licked my lips as I watch her move her hand to her pussy.

"Mmm fuck Rain," she said as she stared back at me.

I smirked as I bit my lip and my eyes travel from the motion of her hand to the rising and falling of her chest. I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip as her hair that still held dark red. I wonder if she will have it red on the wedding. It really doesn't matter but it could have a nice cause and effect on the honeymoon.

Her eyes caught mines. Her hazel ones stared into mines letting me know. I woke up Carmen. I smirked and placed my hands in my pockets.

The Majors जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें