Breakfast?

J.Major
Chapter 66
April 28,2017

I smirked as I watched my wife walk down the hallway. I raised my eyebrow. She had just got out the shower. She had on a pair of black cotton knitted shorts and black beater. She had on a pair of black socks. I watched as she stopped in the door frame and lit her blunt. She cupped her hands around the flame and inhaled . She was like a old man I swear. Like one of you dads nasty friend. The one you hate but you like him because he's funny as shit.

I watched as she exhaled and looked at me. Her eyes were a milk chocolate brown and getting lower by the puff.

"What you making?" She asked me as she placed the blunt to her lips.

I watched as she stretched her arms up and her body as she stretched. I've only seen London do this stretch in her sleep. I've never seen some grown ass person stretch like that standing up until I meet her. Shit she got me doing it to and I must admit it does feel good.

"Breakfast," I said as my voice faded in and out.

I watched as she raised her eyebrow.

"What kind of breakfast?" She asked me as she walked over to me.

"I don't know just breakfast," I said as I felt her wrap her arms around my waist.

I smelt the Lady Rose as she pulled me closer.

"You know it has been a minute since you cooked," she said.

"You haven't starved though," I said.

"No. I found a backup source," she mumbled.

"Which issss," I moaned as her hand found its way down my shorts and to my clit.

"This," She hissed as she stuck her fingers inside of me.

"Papi, Not now," I moaned and gripped her arm.

I pressed my ass back into her.

"Just 20 minutes baby," she said and pumped her fingers inside of me.

I bit my lip as she bent me over the sink and pulled my shorts down.

"Fuck," I hissed as my leg shook as she slowly sucked on my clit.

"Wait baby," I moaned as I gripped the kitchen sink.

My clit was so damn sensitive. I bit my lip as my body shook as she sucked faster and slapped my ass.

"Shitttt," I hissed as I squirted all over the floor.

"Fuck," I moaned as I felt her slide inside of me.

She grabbed my leg and placed it on the counter top. I bit my lip as she quickly thrusted in and of me. She was hitting everything and I swear imma need another nap. I bit my lip as she pulled me up by my hair.

"You want me to wait baby?" She asked me as she slowed and deepened her thrust.

"Babyyy," I moaned as I felt her hand run up and down my throat as she moved my body off the counter.

"Damn I love you Rainie," I moaned.

I her groan as she settled on placing her hand on the center of my neck. She took her other hand and placed it under my jaw as she tilted my head back. She bent down and her lips slowly meet mines. I moaned and began to throw it back on her. She hissed against my lips and quickly kissed me. She moved her hand slowly from under my jaw to my jaw. She slowly rub up my jaw line and to my ear. She slowly began to rub it. She slowly pulled back and kissed my jaw.

"Let me get this one," she said as pushed me back down.

"Ah fuck," I yelled as she slowly slammed into.

I reached back and grabbed her shirt.

"Fuck you feel better and better," she mumbled and slapped my ass.

"Papi.. fuck.. papi we gotta eat," I said as pulled out.

"Okay baby," she grunted as she slammed back inside of me.

My legs were about to betray me. I bit my lip as she slowly thrusted and ran her hand down my back.

"Please cum papi," I moaned as this curve hit every spot.

I heard her moan as she went deeper as my walls clenched around her guy. I was almost there.

"Shit. Cum with me baby," she grunted as she slapped my ass.

"Mmmm Okay baby," I moaned as my body shook.

"Damn," She hissed and I moaned as I came on her guy and she pulled out.

I bit my lip as she grunted and I felt her cum on my ass. I sighed as she kissed my back. I closed my eyes as my body shook a bit and then I felt her wipe the nut off my ass.

She moved my leg off the counter top. She turned me around and kissed me slowly. I moaned and wrapped my arms around her neck. She placed her hands on my waist. I placed my hand on her cheek and held her face. I knew she was gonna pull away and I wanted this kiss. She pulled me closer as I deepened the kiss. She pulled back and pecked my lips.

"Breakfast baby," she mumbled.

I nodded my head and grip her shirt and pulled her back into the kiss. She chuckled.