When?

Mrs Major
July 3,2017
Chapter138
11:30pm

"So she's just jealous of y'all bond?" I asked Heaven. 

"Mhmm. She feels like I should be closer to her by now. Like I should see her like a big sister," she said as I watched my wife and Thrill finish off their bottles.

"I could never understand you and Raines bond. Just like you would never understand me and her bond either. She bonds with everybody differently. We all bond differently to different people," I said.

I watched as Raines eyes locked onto mines. They were low and red. I already know she is thinking about somethings but ...I'm not sure what those are.  I just know she better pull it back a little bit. We got hella shit going on and I need to be  awake and my body functioning. Mostly functioning.

"How did you and Traci make up?" I asked her.

"Ricki and Traci came over with peace bongs. We smoked out of them and talked it out ," she said and chuckled.

"Then Tee found out and best Tracis ass then gave her the bong pops had left for her because he just fucking knew,"
Stormie said.

"We ended up switching to blunts because Stromie tossed one at Traci and Ricki because they were being dicks," Thrill said.

I chuckled. Of course. They can only behave for so long.

"So how long before y'all become whatever y'all are again?" I asked her as I felt Rainies eyes scan over my body.

I felt my clit jump. I already knew. I was actually waiting on her to just say fuck it. And from the heat of her stare. It was on the way. I'm surprised she held it for this long. Hell, I'm surprised at myself.  It wasn't too  hard though  when you got somebody blocking every day.

"Man tomorrow. First , I'm going to go check on yo sister. She has been blowing me up for the pass hour," she said as she looked down at her phone.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at  Raine. She does the  same thing. She shurrged her shoulders and licked her lips as that I'm fuck you smirk appeared. It was that half smirk followed by this quick lip bit.

"Why do y'all do that? You know we be worried," I said as Thrill handed me the blunt and stood up.

I watched as Rain smirked and placed this  fat ass  blunt to her lips. She winked at me. Here we go some simple ass answer to a stressful question.

"To be honest. We be  wayyyyyy... to fucked up and half the time we end up losing the phone," Thrill said and stretched.

I shook my head as Rain exhaled and stood up.  However , since I have experienced it I understand. I smirked as she slowly made her way over to me.

"I think it's bedtime. We got a lot of shit to get done in the morning," her voice was raspy and her accent was heavy.

I slowly inhaled as I sat back in the bean bag chair. I bit my lip as I exhaled. Her eyes pulled me in. They pulled me in. Into her world of just sex. Nothing more , nothing less. Just pure sex. The island of sex.

"And it's almost midnight and I need to locate Miguel," Thrill said.

I smirked as she stopped in front of me and bent down.  She placed her hand on my thigh. She slowly ran it up my thigh and to my waist.

"Come on Mrs. Major," she said and bit her lip.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Someplace," she said and smirked.

"Did you put a room in here?" I asked her and bit my bottom lip.

"Follow me," she said as she stood up and winked.

I bit my lip as she grabbed my hand and pulled me up.  She turned around and placed her hand on her shoulder. I bit  my lip as I slowly let my eyes travel across her broad shoulders. I giggled at the Batman tattoo. I ran my hand across it and ran my hand over it. She walked us out the room as my hand found the bullet scar it covered. I bit my lip I wonder how many others she has. I haven't had the chance to really study her like she does me.

"I'm thinking cuffs for now," she said as we walked through her old bedroom and straight to the hide passage that led to our room.

"So no room then?" I asked her as my eyes traveled down to her ass.

"Later," she said as she opened the door.

"I like later," I said as we walked into the room.

"I'm glad you like later," she said as she turned around.

"Later is when things get really good baby," I said as she smirked.

I watched as she licked her lips and looked at the beanie I had over my head. She smirked. I bit my lip as she pulled it off. She groaned and I smirked.

"When?" She asked me as she looked down at me and bit her lip.

"When we had that story break," I said and smirked.

I watched as her eyes danced back and forth. She was thinking. I smirked and grabbed her jaw.  She groaned as I forced her to stare into my eyes. I bit my bottom lip. I stared at hers. I felt her breathing pic up but everything else remained calm.

"Show me daddy," I said as my eyes traveled up to her eyes.

"Fuck it," she mumbled and gripped my ass.

"Just remember a little bit," I whispered in her ear as her lips found my neck and her hand wrapped around my waist.

"Mhmm," she said as she bit down on my neck.

I groaned as I ran my hands through her hair. I grabbed it and pulled her head back. She groaned.

"Major," I said.

"Okay," she mumbled.

I sighed. I knew what was gonna happen. We still finna be pissed off. But it wouldn't be so bad. I guess a little is better then nothing.