Ive had it

Heaven
Chapter 84
June 4,2017

"Mika," I said as I walked into my room.

"Yes Heaven," she said as she sighed.

"Yo sister and Rain gone," I said as I grabbed the lighter off my dresser.

"Where they going?" She asked me.

"I don't know," I said as I sat on the bed.

I watched as she grabbed her phone off the nightstand. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed the phone out her hand.

"Heaven," she groaned.

"They will be fine. We will hit them up later," I said and tossed her phone on the bed next to me.

"Heaven," she said more sternly.

I groaned. I was to high, to horny, to tired of this shit. I ran my hands down my face as she started to cuss at me in spalnish. It was like an I love Lucy episode.

"Okay!" I said and clapped my hands.

I watched as she jumped and raised her eyebrows as she stared at me. She folded her arms across her chest.

"Okay what?"  She asked me.

"Keep it up Tamika," I said as I stood up.

"What are you going to do about it?" She asked me as her hazel eyes bore into mines.

She has no idea the state down game of Rain so this wasn't phasing me one bit. I walked over to and smirked as she stared up at me.

"Don't test me mama," I said lowly.

"If I do?" She asked me as she jumped up.

I quickly grabbed her around her neck. She gasped as I tighten my grip. I pulled her into me and grabbed her ass with my other hand.

"You about to find out," I growled in her ear.

She let out a soft moan.

"I'm tired of this shit and no sex," I said.

"Heaven baby," she said softly.

"To late baby,"