Whole Lotta..

Mrs. Major
Chapter 55
April 12,2017

I smiled as Rain stumble onto the plane with our  duffle bag. I thought back to the dance I gave her in the strip club. It was fun. Well I had fun. She did too, until somehow we ended up at a damn Waffle House which means at some point we took a road trip  two hours to Indiana. Now the two of us are finally getting on this plane. I also found out  five bottles of whiskey makes her very aggressively cranky, but still compliant. Through weed in there... I smirked.

"Fucking idiots," she mumbled as I watched her look down at her phone.

I bit my lip as I took in her appearance. She had  changed into a  grey tracksuit. I smirked as the two yellow strings on her pants drew my attention to her guy. I watched as she turned around as Heaven yelled something.

"What the fuck Heaven?!" She mumbled as she looked out the plane door.

"Aye!" She yelled out the door.

I laughed as my eyes traveled down and to the pair of yellow and grey vans. She looked good in grey and yellow.

"Imma kick they asses when I get back," she said.

I giggled.  She looked at me and smirked. She had this had  beanie on her head that had this yellow happy face emoji making a ridiculous face. I giggled and as the happy face it matched with the yellow lining inside the hood.

"Got damn it," She mumbled and tossed the duffle bag on the floor by my feet.

"Go on now Thrill! I don't wanna have to fuck yo pretty boy ass up!" She yelled.

I laughed as she gave him the finger and walked over to me. I smiled as she shook her head and sat down. She sighed and looked at me and smiled. She sat up and leaned over.

"You smell like weed, strippers and Henny," I said as she laughed.

"You smell like weed, lavender, Henny and strippers," she said and I  giggled.

I bit my lip. It was true I probably did. They were determined to take us out for our "you can't touch none of that no more" party.  I watched as she bit her lip. I smirked as she pressed her lips against mines. She kissed me slowly. I placed my hands on the sides of her face. I pulled back and pecked her lips. I smiled and recaptured her lips. I felt her hand move to my waist as I sucked lightly on her bottom lip. I ran my hands up to her ears. I was loving this kiss. It was so effortless and addicting and the best part is they were all mines. Like nobody would be getting these. She slowly pulled back and smirked.

"Hello.. Mrs. Major," she said and licked her lips.

I bit my lip and smiled.

"Hello Major," I said as she pulled me onto her lap.

"Did you have fun baby?" She asked me as her pilot came and closed the door.

"Mhmm," I said as I notice her eyes moving around my face.

"You realize that was my first 'hello Mrs Major kiss'?" I asked her.

"Is it?"

She pulled me more onto her lap. I smirked and pushed her hood back. I watched as her low red eyes soften the brown color of them. She smirked and placed her hands on my ass.

"The first real official one," I said and chuckled.

"We are about to take off," her pilot  said.