No Mind

Major
Chapter 141
July 4

I bit my lip as she shook her hair out of her face. I watched as she placed the blunt to her lips.

"Good Morning ...Mrs. Major," I said as she exhaled and smirked.

She slowly bent down and brushed her lips against mines. I smirked and slowly wrapped my lips around hers. She kissed me long and deep before she pulled back. I smirked as she pecked my lips.

"Good Morning Major," she said in her raspy heavy accent.

I groaned and placed my hands under the tight ass Chucky shirt she found in my closet. I smirked as I began to rub that spot on her back. I smirked as her back arched As her head fell back. She smirked and looked down at me and raised her eyebrow as she slowly rotated her hips.

"I like you in basketball shorts.." she said and smirked as she bent down and kissed my neck.

".. and no damn boxers," she mumbled against my ear.

She slowly bit down on my earlobe as my guy twitched. I moved my hand down her basketball ball shorts . She groaned as I gripped her ass and bit down on her neck.

"You ain't got on no panties either," I mumbled against her neck.

"They would be wetttt," she hissed as my hand gripped her pussy from the back.

"Stoopp," she hissed as my finger just slipped inside of her.

She should know I don't care. Besides Mika is probably riding Heavens fingers by now. They not worried about us. I slowly slid in another finger as she moaned.

"Fuck your wet," I said lowly as she started to move her hips in slow circles.

"Mmmm, papi," she moaned.

I smirked.

"Okay," I said and slowly pulled my fingers out.

She ran her hand down my body and stood up. I bit my lip as she smirked and looked over  at Mika and Heaven.

"Mmm shit," Mika moaned.

I watched as Mila smirked. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back onto my lap.

"They not paying us no mind," I said and licked my lips as I grabbed the blunt from her.

"Clearly," she said as I placed the blunt to my lips and watched as Mika began to push Heavens head from her neck to her breast.

I licked my lips. I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled. I watched as Mika's back arched. It wasn't a full one. Mila got a mean ass back arch. It's like you can see her soul leave her body and then come back. I exhaled as ran my hand up the spot in her back. She quickly looked at me as she let out a soft moan.

"Stop Stormie you know how I get when we don't get to finish," she said and licked her lips.

"I wish you had on a sundress right now," I said as I looked down at the shorts.

"I thought about it," she said and smirked.

I looked up at her and smirked.

"I'm thinking about it right now," I said and chuckled.

She laughed and grabbed my face and pecked my lips. She placed her forehead against mines.

"I know and I slightly regret it, but then I don't.  We got shit to do," she said as I watched her lips move.

"Mhmmm,"

"Are you listening to me?" She asked me as I nodded my head.

I leaned in and she smiled.

"That's not lis—-mmmmm,"

She wrapped her arms around my head as I kissed  her roughly. I slowly pulled back. I licked my lips and kissed her harder and quicker. I felt her try and pull back. But I stayed with her. She was fighting me and she knows I love that shit. I bent down and placed the blunt on the table.

"Mmmm, no fair papi," she moaned as she brushed her lips against mines as my hands gripped her ass.

I groaned as she pushed me back against the couch and attack my lips. She slowly sucked on my bottom lip as she gripped my jaw. Lady fucking Storm. Let's fucking go. I slapped her ass hard.

"Mmm fuck Stormie," she mumbled as she bit down on my bottom lip.

She moaned as her body jerked against mines. She twirled her tongue around on my bottom lip. She gasped. I was hard as fuck. That shit felt so good. I wrapped my arms around her waist and stood up.

"Got damn Lady Stormie," I mumbled as she moaned into my neck.

I groaned as she sucked on my neck as I walked us out the room. I quickly looked around. The house was still..

"Shittt," I hissed as she bit down on my neck and slowly began to suck on it.

"Don't," I mumbled as I walked down the hallway quickly.

"Where are we going?" She asked me.

"To a room," I said.

"We just left a room," she said as I took a left.

"Yeah but do you really wanna have sex in the same room as your sister and my cousin?" I said.

"I don't care," I said.

"Yeah, until it becomes a sex Ed lesson," I said.

She chuckled.

I laughed and I took another right and ran down a flight  of stairs. I walked straight  and tapped  the wall. I pushed it open and walked us inside the room.

"Put me down Major," she mumbled.

"Mhmmm," I said as I walked her over to the bed.

"Stormie," she said as I laid her back on the bed.