Water Bar.

Major
Chapter 42
March 31,2017

I looked over at my wet wife and smiled. Her dimples were deep and she was probably sore as fuck. But she set this shit up. I wasn't about to fight her on nothing.

"You having fun baby?" She asked me.

"This is pretty nice. But don't you think we should have brought the girls?" I asked her as I picked up my cup of jack and coke.

"Do you really wanna chase them around a water park?" She asked me as she looked up at me and smiled.

"No," I said and laughed.

She had brought me to an indoor water park. I've never been to one and I must say. I'm pretty fucking impressed.

"How you doing baby?" She asked me as she turned to face me in the middle of this pool bar.

Which sounds pretty dope actually. I bet I can get one in ours at the crib.

"I'm fine baby," I said as she looked at me and nibbled on her lip.

"No, really how you doing?" She asked me as she stared me down and placed her hand on my cheek.

I sat the cup down and bit my bottom lip. I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"I was a fucking mess. But I don't know how the fuck you do whatever it is you got damn do; because I already know you mean it. You get this look of determination on your face," I said as she smirked.

"Keep going. I missed you boosting me up," she said and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Let's go to the room and shower first," I said.

She pulled my head down and smiled as she pecked my lips.

"You gonna fix something for me?" She asked me.

"How are your ribs?" I asked her.

"Better," she mumbled as I ran my hand down her sides.

I heard her hiss. It wasn't a that feels good let's do it some more. It was that shit hurt but imma shake it off hiss. I licked my lips and pulled back.

"No," I said as I picked up my cup and downed the rest of this nice ass mix.

"Why not?" She whined as she followed me out of the pool.

"Kids are present," I said and smirked.

I heard her groan and then grab my hand. I wasn't about to re open shit. I ain't trying to go to any hospitals.

"It's your birthday Major," she said as I looked down at her as my guy twitched.

She know that shit turns me on. I was gonna test it to see if she was really down with it. I grabbed us some towels. I turned around and placed one on my shoulder as I wrapped one around her waist.