The warmup

Major Stormie
Chapter 175
August 13,2017

I slowly inhale the weed as her hands slowly made their way up my arms and to my shoulders. I watched as her plump pink lips formed a smirk as she felt my guy. She plucked the blunt from my lips and exhaled.

I bit my lip as I watched her eyes settle on this light grey with little specs of green in them. She wrapped her lips around the blunt. I smirked and leaned down and began to place kisses on her neck as I gripped her waist. I felt her body tighten around me as I sucked harder on her neck.

"Mmmm Major," she moaned as I bit down on her neck and her body arched into mines.

I placed my thumbs on the side of her pants and  my red boxers she claimed as hers and began to pulled them down. I slowly sat up and pulled them both off. I bit my lip as she just shined for me. I licked my lips and pulled her left leg out of her pants.  I  bent down and slowly kissed her second lips. She let out a small sigh. I smirked as I felt her hand on the back of my head. I hooked my arms under her thighs as I laid down on the couch. I slowly sucked on her clit as she rubbed my head. I groaned and flicked my tongue against her  fat ass clit that was slowly growing. I quickly wrapped my lips around her clit.

"Mmm shit Daddy Stormie," she hissed and I sucked harder and faster.

My shit was hard as fuck. Her juice was dripping down my chin and she ain't even cum yet.  I groaned as I felt my guy twitch. I moved my hand to my pants and  unfasten them. I slowly pulled back and licked my lips. I saw my wife laying there without the shirt and her sports bra. I don't know when but I'm not complaining. I bit my lip as she smiled and placed the blunt back to her lips. I groaned and pulled my boxers and pants down .

She placed the blunt back to her lips. I bit my lip as she took her right foot and placed it in the center of my chest. I watched as she tapped her heel against my chest lightly as she also applied a little pressure from the heel.

"Take this one off too," she said slowly.

I licked my lips and smirked. I bent down and grabbed her left heel. I grabbed her left calf and held her foot up as I placed it back on her foot.

"Well leave em on for just a minute," I said as I grabbed her other leg and held it up.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as she inhaled and I slowly entered her.

"Shit," I mumbled as her warmth sucked me in.

I looked down at her and opened her legs as she exhaled.

"It has really been a minute huh?" I said and chuckled.

She smirked and nodded her head. I smirked and placed her feet on my chest as I slowly pumped in and out of her.  I bit my lip and looked down at my guy.  She was covering me. The more she smoked the creamer her pussy got. I bit my lip and sped up. She felt so damn good.

"Fuck papi," she hissed as she shut her legs.

"Hold it for me," I said.

"Fuck," she groaned.

I smirked and held both her legs on my right shoulder as I slowed down.

"Mmmmmmmm fuck," she moaned. I bit my bottom lip as she turned to her side.

her legs fell off my shoulder and I  placed them to the side facing the outward of the couch. I felt her tense up  as I went a little deeper.

"Fuck," she hissed as she placed the blunt in the glass ash tray and I picked up my pace.

I put my right hand on her hip and went faster and deeper as she gripped my right wrist and her other hand was digging into my forearm. I must be on that spot.

"You gonna cum for daddy?" I asked her.

"Fuck Stormie. Make this pussy cum," she said in her heavy accent.

"Mhmm," I said as I slowed down.

"Fuck!" She yelled as I slammed into her.

I bit my lip as she clenched around my guy and her body shook and pushed me out.  I bit my lip and smacked her ass hard as she moaned and then squirted. 

"What's next baby?" I asked her.

She turned around and licked her lips as she looked at me and smirked.

"What do you wanna do next?" She asked me slowly.

I bit my lip.

"Nola put me up on this next one," I said and smirked.

"And what would that be?" She asked me as she sat up.

"You will see," I said and smirked.