Another Word

Heaven
Chapter 135
October 12,2015

"No Traci," I said as I walked away from her.

"Come on Heaven!" She pleaded as I rolled my eyes and walked up to Rain.

"Fuck, I hate this shit," I said as she handed me the blunt.

"What shit?" She asked me as she stretched.

"Moving. Shit is stressful," I said and laughed.

"Oh. I thought you was talking about Traci dumbass," she said and chuckled.

I shook my head and sat down on the steps of my  house. I smirked at my house. With the money Rain gave me last year I Doubled it and moved out of the apartment I  was sharing with the two dumbasses. I had to move out. Traci and Ricki don't understand my shit is my shit. I don't like for people to touch my stuff without asking. Minus Rainie, we touch her shit all the time. However, Ricki and Traci are clumsy so they will break some shit.

"Heaven!" Traci yelled.

I groaned. I heard Rainie  chuckle as the screen door opened. I stretched my legs out infront of me and placed the blunt to my lips.

"What she yelling for?" Thrill asked as he came out the house.

"She buggin me," I said as he bent down and gave me a hug.

"She still fucking with you?" Thrill asked as I handed him the blunt.

"Mhmm," I said as I exhaled.

They lowkey still bully me. I get talked into all types of shit. Some of it do be lit as fuck though other times... I'm just glad those other times included Stormie and Thrill. Cause we should of been dead a while ago.

"You know if it wasn't for y'all her ass would be planning her funeral," I said and looked up at my best friends.

They both laughed and nodded.

"Well now you got ya own crib to hide out at," Thrill said as he handed the blunt back to Rainie.

"I'm still coming over. Yo place is the truth," I said and laughed.

"Heaven! Come here!" Traci yelled.

"Kiss my ass Traci!" I yelled back.

"Man bring ya Sevyn Streeter looking ass here man!" She yelled and laughed.

"Aye that's a sexy chocolate female," Stormie yelled back.

I smiled and looked up at  Stormie  as she  handed me the blunt and winked at me. I blushed a bit.  She  knew I was a bit self conscious about my skin color, but she told me that it's not what you look like but how you treat people and live your life that matters.

"You know you don't like chocolate just like the rest of us!" Traci yelled back as she laughed and looked at Ricki's dumbass.

"That's right the lighter the wetter!" Ricki yelled as her and Traci dapped up.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her. They mouths are so reckless They can back up the shit they say , but they ain't got hands to deal with 10 niggas. At the most they can take one, and I could  now take 2 or 3. Mostly cause Rain and Thrill been teaching me how to fight. Rain was teaching me some advance knife skills. Thrill taught me some but stopped because he said I caught on to quick and Major needed to teach me some shit.

"Please, that's why y'all both only fuck for 10 minutes. Get you some more chocolate in ya diet. Weak ass niggas," Rain said.

"Fuck you Stormie!" Traci yelled.