Slight Work

Mrs. Major
Chapter 61
April 19,2017

"Mmmm shit," I moaned as she bit down on my neck and rubbed my back.

"Wait papi," I said.

I had to regain control. Just long enough to get her out her clothes. I watched as her eyes danced and she smirked. She tapped my thigh and I got off her lap. I watched as she stood up and took off her shirt. I smirked as she bit her lip as she eyed my body up and down. I bit my lip as she handed me a lit blunt. I smirked. I reached up and and as soon as I did she grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed. I placed the blunt to lips, as soon I inhaled her lips were slowly making their way up my thighs. I exhaled and laid back on the bed as she placed her hand under my ass. She blew on my clit. I moaned as I felt my her jump. She looked up at me and smirked.

"Ooooo," she said.

"Shut up papi," I said.

She smirked and looked at me and winked. I gasped and grabbed her head as she quickly flicked her tongue against my clit. I bit my lip. I placed my hand on top of her as my body arched.

"Mmmm shit," I moaned as her lips wrapped around my clit and she sucked lightly on her.

I placed the blunt back to my lips as I gripped her curls and pushed her head more into her. I exhaled as her tongue made big sloppy circles around my clit.

"Damn baby," I moaned as my hips started to move up and down. 

I wanted her lips to wrap around my clit again but she was ignoring me. She was gonna drag this out. I know I wanted it but I don't think now is the time for that.

"Shitttt," I hissed as she quickly sucked on my clit.

I gasped as she pulled back and quickly rubbed my clit with all four of her fingers. I felt my body shake.

"Papi... canyou.. mmmm shittt," I yelled.

She quickly took my clit back in her mouth as she reached up. I bit my lip and handed her the blunt. I watched as she pulled back and smirked as she quickly inserted her fingers inside of me. I watched as she winked and place the blunt to her lips as she quickly found my spot and I gasped. My body rocked against her hand as she exhaled.  She smirked and stood up. She placed the blunt on the stand.

"If you make it through this, and after you recover.." she said and placed her hand on top of my girl.

"Mmmm fuck,"I moaned as she flicked my clit with her middle finger.

I gripped the sheets. I fucking hated the flick. It wasn't a normal flick.

"You hear that shit mama?" She asked me and smirked.

I gasped and wrapped my arms around the one that was closer to my body. I bit my lip and sat up as she quickly moved her fingers up and down.

"Mmmmm babyyy," I moaned as I dug my nails into her arm.

"Cum," she said as pushed her fingers deeper and added more pressure to my spot.

My legs shook as her hand pushed down on my pelvis causing her to hold me in place as I gasped and bit her arm. I closed my eyes as her thumb quickly rubbed my clit.

"Shittttttt," I yelled as my body shook and I looked up at her and groaned as I came.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I wiggled my foot as her lips quickly wrapped around my clit.