Break Down

Lady Stormie
( Carmen)
Chapter 125
July 3,2017

I smirked as I walked over to my wife. She was beyond fade. I was sweaty as hell and getting old. I bit my lip but she started it as soon as she put these colors together. She had on a cobalt suit and tie with this dark tan shirt and a tan and navy plaid vest. I licked my lips  as she uncrossed her legs. She had on a gold watch her gold bracelet and her brown double buckled shoes. If red turns her on. I sat  on the edge of the stage.  I motioned for her to come closer.  She smirked and got up. My clit throbbed as  I watched her fasten her button on her jacket. She got between my legs..

"Your bag Carmen,"'she said as I quickly grabbed her lapels and pulled her into me.

"I love you in this color," I said and pulled her tie out of the vest.

"I'm going to fuck the piss out of you," she mumbled and dropped this huge ass duffle bag down.

"Don't say shit you don't mean," I said and smirked.

"Mmmmm, I mean every word Mrs Major," she said.

I groaned as my clit jumped. I loved that  but I was way pass Mrs. Major. Just like she was pass Major. I wanted that anyway. I wanted my pussy are first but sometimes ...

"You gonna eat this pussy papi?" I asked her.

"I'll eat it to it runs dry," she said and placed this blunt to her lips.

"It's not dry now," I said and smiled.

"When is it ever?" She asked me.

I laughed and bit my lip. She was horny as fuck and high. She was all Major Stormie and I was all Lady Stormie. I  nibbled on my lip as I ignored the crowd and money.  I smirked and grabbed the blunt. I held it up and looked at it.

"I told you not to let another bitch do what I do," I said and looked at her.

She smirked as I tossed the blunt in the crowd. Someone will get it. I grabbed the blunt full of  Lady  Rose  from behind my ear. I had placed it there before  I walked  over.

"I'll do what I want with that information," she said and smirked.

We were playing. But I'm serious.

"I'm pulling rank," I said and yanked her tie causing her head to snap up.

"Mmmm, I love when you do that," she groaned.

I bit my lip. My favorite words to hear her mumble when she gets deep. I let out a soft moan as she glared at me out of her low copper color eyes. She smirked as she did it. She jumped into my world this time. No hesitation. Just like that it was me and her. This was made everything special. Our relationship, conversations, and not to mention the sex.

"Take me on a tour Lady Stormie," she said in her heavy accent.

I bit my lip. I smirked and nodded my head.  I  quickly turned her around as Thrill changed the song to Would you Mind by Janet. The crowd went nuts. I laughed.

"Put your hands on my thighs," I whispered to her.

She smirked and leaned her back into my front and she placed her arms on my thighs. I slowly ran my free hand down her chest. Her body relaxed as my cheek came in contact with hers. She was gonna fuck me up and I was for it. I ran my hand back up to her chest and over her right breast and into her jacket pocket.

"You are playing really dangerous," she mumbled.

"I usually make rounds in the crowd and pull the smallest bag to the biggest. But you just out bid these niggas and they know it... but you have no idea,"I said lowly in her ear.

"That accent is heavy baby," she said as I pulled the book of matches out of her pocket.

"How much would you have dropped?" I asked her.

"Atleast 200," she said.

I laughed. I placed my other arm around her shoulders.

"What's in the bag," I mumbled.

"Minus what these niggas then took.. 225,000. It was 300," she said as I groaned.

I placed the blunt to my lips. She turned her head as my arms crossed around her neck slightly choking her as I lit the blunt. I shook out the match and tossed it on the floor as I inhaled. I sat back and moved my arm that held the blunt from around her neck. I took my other hand and quickly wrapped her tie around in my fist. I yanked it causing her head to jerk up. I bent down and slowly exhaled over her mouth as she inhaled. I quickly sat up and exhaled the rest of the smoke as she did too.  I  licked  my lips and placed the blunt to hers. She slowly inhaled. I let her tie go. She quickly turned around. I smirked as she exhaled. I leaned back and held my foot up.

"Take them off papi," I said.

I heard some cheers. They knew what it was . I was about to block them out complete until Stormie cut it off. I smirked as she unlaced my chuck and took it off. Then she worked on the other one. I smirked as Jaxx brought out a pair of heels and handed them to her. She looked at the Red heels and then at me. She groaned. I bit my lip as she slide on the red lace up laced bootie. I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled. I watched as she laced up the right one and then made her way to the left. I exhaled. I looked up at Thrill and he smirked. He killing me with this mix. But I did have him make me a CD. He smirked. I shook my head and looked back at Major. I looked down at my shoes. I held my right leg straight up in the air and smirked.

"Pretty good papi," I said and placed my foot  in her  chest.

I slowly rocked it side to side letting her get a good look.

"Mhmm,"she mumbled.

I giggled and  ran my foot down to her guy and tapped it. She let out a small growl. I  smirked and quickly wrapped thighs around her waist and pulled her closer as I sat up. I placed the blunt back to my lips and slowly inhaled. I removed the blunt. After this, Imma get some head. I can't be sore or knocked out for the bbq with the girls. Also I did want to go to the party. Besides, I think I need to go red again. But first afternoon head.