HairCuts

Major
Chapter76
May 19,2017

"London I'm almost done so stay still," I said.

"Okay," she mumbled.

"Damn Milly gonna kill y'all," Mia said.

"I think it's cute," Heaven said as she winked at me.

"It is dope, can you do me next?" Rikki asked.

"Dj you would look sexy as fuck," Sin said.

"Ooo me too," Heaven said.

"I'm not a barber," I said as I dusted the hair off London.

She ran a hand over the back of her head. She giggled and looked at me.

"Come here London, let me fix your bun," Mia said.

"Kay," she said as she climbed down with Heaven's help.

Meaning she was going first.  I looked at Thrill. He smirked and grabbed some clippers.

"Come on Ricki," he said.

I watched as she jumped up and ran and sat in the chair.

I sat down and placed my ankle up. I watched as Traci finished sweeping up. They all had undercuts. Minus Dj who decided to go a bit shorter after Sin whispered something in her ear.

"London,"'I heard Mila say as she laughed.

I smirked. She was standing in front of me faded and smiling. I placed my hand in my medium fro and began to twirl my hair. I bit my lip as my leg moved side to side. Her hair was blonde. And it was sexy as fuck. She had It pulled up into a ponytail. Like one of those high messy ponytails.

"Damn," she mumbled as she eyed me up and down.

"I didn't cut off too much," I said as I watched London lay her head on Milas shoulder.

I bit my lip as I felt Ra try to get into my lap. I broke out of this trance she had me and picked up Ra. I sat her on my lap as she cuddled closer into my body and sigh. It was like 2 in the morning.

"No. It's cute," she said as she walked over to me.

"I see you ended up cutting a lot more though," she said and sighed.

"You were gone for a minute," I said as she stretched her hand out.

"Come on let's go put them down and go to some room," she said and giggled.

I smirked and grabbed her hand as she pulled me up.  I laughed as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Where y'all going?" Traci asked.

"To mind ours," I said as we walked out the room.

"If you sneak out imma be pissed," she said as we made our way down the hallway.

"Keep me in bed then," I said as we walked the girls into their room.

"I can do that," she said as she put London in bed.

I raised my eyebrow and licked my lips as I bit down on my bottom  lip and looked at her ass and backed at her smirked. She laughed.

"Gimme this baby," she said as she reached for Ra.

I handed her a snoring ass Ra she had to pick that up from the damn train himself. I shook my head as Mila looked at me and  shook her head. I bit my lip as I watched her bend over and place Ra in her bed, my eyes never left her ass. I don't think that's a good idea. She tosses it back to much when she get into that mood. And to be honest my ankle wouldn't  be able to handle all that.

"What you thinking?" She asked me as she turned around.

"If I hit it from the back my ankle will be fucked," I said and scratched my head.

This was shorter than what I was used to. But she left my favorite curl.

"There's a lot of positions though,"she said as she walked up and grabbed my hand.

"Yeah but the one I want most gonna have to wait," I said.

"We can figure something out," she said as she pulled me into the small pathway that connected her room to the girls.

"Go sit papi. First we gonna get some ice on that ankle," she said.