They Buggin

Heaven
Bouns: Chapter 150
July 4

I smirked and licked my  lips .  I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Where is your sister?" Her mother said as she ran her hand through her hair.

She looked me up and down and groan.

"Not you too," she mumbled.

"Trina is by the pool, Tamia is sitting with Traci and Jamila is with Rainie," she said.

"She probably getting some of that stress reduce," I said and chuckled.

"Hey you respect you elders. Would you talk to your mother that way?" She snapped at me.

"If I knew who she was and if she was like you then yes.  I would talk to her like this everyday," I hissed.

I watched as her mother licked her lips. She furrowed her eyebrows and focused in on Mika.

"Where is Jamila and Rainie?" Her mother asked again.

"I don't know. Heaven is probably right. She probably getting some," she said as her body tensed.

"Getting what some head? Some plastic dick? What?" She growled as she looked at her watch.

"Oh no. It's probably all but the dick ain't fake," I said and smirked.

"You saw it?!" Mika said and gasped as she turned to look at me.

I smirked and nodded. I'm inner ,inner ,inner  circle. She was gonna show me eventually.

"What it look like?" She asked me.

I smirked.

"Them jeans shorts she had on, do her no justice at all," I said and chuckled.

It was true. How Mila is taking that in the ass I have no idea. It was curved downward and it had to be  according to Thrill a good 9 ½ or 10 inches. But she also had girth too. I don't know what that means but Thrill was exited. I do know it is thick and heavy looking.

"Seriously?" She asked me and smirked.

"They should of been had babies,"

She laughed as her mother groaned. I smirked and lean down and pecked her lips.

"One more baby," she said lowly and smiled at me.

I smirked and pecked her lips again.  This time I  lingered  a little longer. She placed her hand on the side of my face and pulled me in closer. Damn her body heat was nice. We might have to dip off in a bit.

"Hey!" Her mother yelled and clapped her hands.

"I'm right here! Now tell me where they are?!" She yelled as we both stared at her.

"Turn around Abigail," Mika said.

I laughed as her mother turned around. Rain had London in her arms and Mila had Ra. Her mother groaned.

"Do you think they know just how sexy they are?" She asked me.

I laughed as I watched them sit the girls down. Rain was in this salmon colored suit. With a light grey shirt and a dark grey tie and some super Mario brothers socks. Mila had on this sundress the same color as Raines suit and no shoes.

"Not at all," I said and looked down at her.

"Everybody grab a seat! Fireworks bout to start," Rain yelled.

"Thank you Major! I was getting tired of these  begging ass niggas and fast ass bitches!" Dj yelled out.

I couldn't hold it. I just busted out laughing. It was true. They are some of the worst niggas ever. Always need something or can I get a little more.

"Did anybody hit on you?" Mika asked as she looked up at me.

"Some," I said and licked my lips.

"Which ones?" She said as she turned around to face me.

"They don't matter. Besides I really don't wanna break up a fight," I said and placed my hands on her waist.

"You should really tell me," she said.

I smirked and pulled her onto my lap. I wrapped  my arms around her waist.

"I think one was named Yvette, the other might of been Nami, one was Kim I think. I know for sure one was Tori and it was another one... mmm Keshia maybe," I said lowly in her ear.

"Of course. The married and the  ones with kids would be attracted to you," she said and giggled.

"Told you they don't matter," I said and kissed her neck.

"By the way you got all they names wrong but 2 , but you were close," she said and laughed.

"I was to busy trying to run from them to get they names," I said and laughed.

"Is this true you have a penis?" I heard her mom ask as Rain sat next to me and handed me a blunt.

"Show bout to start. You might wanna turn around Mika," Rain said and chuckled.

"It could be. Now can you sit down somewhere. the fireworks are about to start so y'all can leave," Mila said as she sat on Raines lap.

I watched as her mother groaned and sighed in frustration as she stomp her little ass away. I laughed as the rest of our family jogged over.

"What's the color for tonight?" Traci asked as she handed me the blunt.

"I don't know yet," I said as I grabbed the  blunt.

"We should do green," Traci said.

I rolled my eyes here we go. She would pick a dumbass color. I'm sure nobody is feeling like wearing green.

"Shut yo dumbass up. I ain't wearing no damn green," Thrill said as he pushed her off the bench with  his foot.

"Since I got my ass beaten I think I should pick the color," she said as she threw grass on Thrill.

"Stop Traci or I will rock ya jaw," Thrill grunted as he bent over and held her head down.

I laughed.

"What about red?" Mika asked.

"Girl hush. You can't pick a color either," Traci said.

"Why not?" Mika asked.

"Don't nobody wanna wear red," Mia said as she helped up Traci.

I looked over at Milly and Stormie as they watched them argue over this color.

"So we are wearing green or red tonight?" Her cousin Tori said as she walked up to the small group and smiled.

"I don't know what you and Ronnie are wearing tonight," Mika said.

"Well I mean we are family and I want us to match you guys," she said.

"Match for what?" Mia asked.

That's what I wanted to know. Ain't no way in hell she speaking on this party. I looked over at Stormie as she stared at her.

"It's starting!!!!!" London and Ra yelled as the ran over to us.

"Yeah it's starting," Mika said as she picked up Ra.

"You should move or something," Mia said.

I chuckled as the first firework lit up the sky and stopped her from talking.

"Damn her voice is annoying. And she walk like her coochie stank," I mumbled and I felt Mika chuckled.

"It probably do,"I heard Stormie say.

Me, Mika, and Milly busted up laughing.

"Y'all stop it," Mila said.

"You know they right though," Mika said and laughed.

"I do. So stop it. We can talk about them later," she said.

"Whatever Mama Mila," I said and chuckled.