Gassed up

Major
Chapter 8
March 1,2017

I bit my lip as I watched her raise her eyebrow. I knew who she was and I was waiting for her to unknowingly fall more into her role of becoming my partner. I slowly sat her down on the floor.

"Take this papi," She said.

I nodded my head and grabbed the joint from her fingers. I smirked as I watched her place her hands on the waistband of my pants. She smirked and pulled them down. I placed the blunt to my lips as I watched her slowly drop down into this squat. I slowly exhaled as I watched her run her hand up and down my guy. I groaned as I felt her lips wrap around my head. I tilted my head back as she slowly began to move her head.

"Damn Baby," I hissed as she began to suck harder.

I gripped the back of her head as I felt her gag on my guy that was steady growing. I licked my lips and put the blunt out in the ashtray that was left in the middle of the bed.

"Fuck," I groaned.

I don't know what the fuck she did but whatever it was it felt good. I bit my lip as she pulled back to catch her breath. She looked up at me and smirked. I bent down and pulled her head up.

"I don't know what the fuck has gotten into you but I fucking love it Mrs. Major," I said lowly.

"I love when you call me Mrs. Major," she said and moaned.

"Why is that?" I asked her as I ran my hand down her shorts.

"One it makes my pussy wet," she said.

"I know," I said as I quickly flicked my finger against her clit.

She bit down on her lip. She stared at me and smirked.

"What's two baby?" I asked as I slowly slid two of my fingers inside of her.

Damn Imma eat that.

"Two when you call me that it gas me up," she said slowly.

"I know," I said as I placed my palm against her clit and quickly began to flick my fingers against her spot.

"Shit," she hissed as she gripped my forearms.

"You got a third reason baby?" I asked her as her body shook and she nodded her head yes.

"What is it?" I asked her as I quickly pulled my fingers out.

She gasped and mumbled a shit. She looked at me licked her lips. I smirked and moved the ashtray out of the bed.

"I can't remember," she said.

I nodded my head. I bent down and kissed her hard as I pulled her up from the floor by the back of her neck. I placed my hands on the brim of her black balling shorts and pulled them down as I turned her around. She placed her hands on top of my head as I pushed her down on the bed. I slowly pulled back and pulled her shorts off her body. I tossed them to the side as she bent down and placed her hands on my face and connected our lips. She pulled me closer as she nibbled on my bottom lip. I groaned as my guy jumped. She slowly pulled back. She laid back on the bed and started to push my head down to her extremely wet area.

I ran my tongue slowly up her slit. She gripped my hair and hissed.

"Don't play Major," she said in this damn accent.

I nodded my head. I slowly wrapped my lips around her clit. I placed my hands on her thighs and spread her legs wider. I twirled my tongue around her clit.

"Mmm shit baby," she hissed.

I wrapped my lips around her clit.

"Suck it slow papi," she moaned as I slowly sucked on her clit.

I sucked slow and lightly on her clit as I took my pants off. I hooked my arms under her legs as I brought her closer to my face. I gripped her ass as I sucked harder on her clit and her body arched into my mouth.

"Fuck baby," she hissed.

I slowly pulled back and closed my eyes. I felt my guy twitch and I  licked my lips. Got damn mangos. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me between her legs as she was now sitting on the edge of the bed. I smirked as she tilted her head to the right. I smirked and hooked my arms back under her thighs and pushed her back against the bed. I bit my lip. I looked at her and smirked.

The Majors जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें