Basics

Mrs. Major
Chapter 88
June 6,2017

I bit my lip as my heart was in my throat. I looked down at her and gasped as she blew lightly on my clit. She had been doing this for about 10 minutes and my shit was throbbing because each time she would blow.

"Mmmm," I moaned as she wrapped her lips around my clit and began to suck on her quickly.

"Fuck," I whimper as she pulled back and blew on my clit again as her thumb ran up and down my entrance.

"Please papi," I moaned.

"Not yet baby," She said as she pulled away.

"What you mean not yet?" I asked her as I watched her get up and walk over to the duffle bag.

I watched as she slung it over her shoulder and walked over to me, smirking. I raised my eyebrow as she sat it at the foot of the bed. She grabbed my ankle and pulled me closer towards her.

"It's still a drive baby," she said as she ran her hand up my leg.

"I know," I said as I bit my bottom lip.

"Imma make you cum but it's not finna be that one that be having you slumped for hours," she said.

I laughed and placed my hands over my face as I blushed. She always saying some true corny shit. But it's the way she says it.

"Shut up Rain, you be knocked out too," I said.

"Yeah but only after I knock you out," she said as her hand landed on my thigh.

"Mmhmp," I whimpered as her hand made its way higher up my thigh and my clit started pulsating.

"Sensitive?" She asked me and smirked.

I sat up and grabbed her shirt and pulled her into a slow kiss. I moaned into her mouth as I felt her push me back on the bed as her fingers slowly ran up and down my slit.

"Fuck," I moaned as I bit down on her bottom lip as she flicked her finger agaisnt my clit.

"Shit,"I hissed as I felt my body tense up.

I grabbed her by her neck and dug my nails into. She groaned and then picked up her pace.

"Mmmmm fuck me papi," I yelled as my body shook and I came.

"Okay," she said as she pulled back.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I ran my leg up her leg and around her waist as I felt her fingers rub against my spot with that ring vibrator thing. I fucking forgot about that.

"Can't forget the basics baby," she mumbled into my neck as she bit down on my neck.

"Fuck," I mumbled as my body shook and I tighten my leg around her waist.

I bit my lip as I grabbed the sides of her face. I pulled her lips from my neck and held her gaze. I smirked as my body arched and I let out a soft moan as I came.  She smirked and licked her lips.

"Give me 30 minutes," she said.

I bit my lip and nodded my head. She smirked and slowly pulled her fingers out.

"You can take ya shirt off baby," she said as I watched her bend down and grab the duck tape out the bag as I took off my shirt.

She licked her lips and I watched as she said something in French. I raised my eyebrow as she smirked.