The Disruption

Jamila Rose
Chapter 68
May 8th,2017

I looked up at my wife and smiled. She smiled back down at me and pecked my lips as we stood outside some Italian restaurant that my mother wanted to have this family meeting.

"I will meet you at home. Yo mom is too much," she said and smirked.

I groaned and laid my head on her chest.

"I know," I said as I heard everyone start to come out the door.

I gasped as she gripped my ass.

"All night Mrs. Rose. You been killing me with all this red and grey lately," she mumbled and kissed my neck.

"I told you that this haircut is so damn sexy," I said and ran my hand through her curls.

She had gotten it cleaned up when we got home, but she got it cut when got back to the madness.

"Let me go baby. Imma call you when I get done," she said and pecked my lips.

I groaned as she let my ass go.

"Y'all are just nasty," Heaven said as she walked over to me with her arms crossed against her chest.

"Heaven I saw you and Mika when we got back. Y'all are awkward nasty," I said and laughed.

"Man. That be yo sister. She awkward as fuck," she said and laughed.

I laughed. She is a bit awkward.

"Nooooo!!!!!" I heard London yell.

I looked up and saw London break out my mother's grip. Fuck she got quicker.I watched as London took off running. I knew where she was head. I quickly scanned for Rain. I found her across the street leaning on her car talking to Thrill.

"Major!" I yelled as she quickly looked up and I sighed to her just as London bolted out in the middle of the street and that's when everything slowed down.

I watched as Rain took the fuck off in these dress shoes she had on. She was at full speed as a car Zoomed out of its spot. The car sped up and before I knew it. Rain had London tucked tightly into her body as the car sped up more and Rain jumped and rolled on the hood and roof of the car. I watched as she did something and ended up fliping over the trunk of the car and landing on her feet.

I gasped as I watch Rains body shake as she looked down at London. She told her something and before I knew it she had clasped on her back with London on her chest. I placed my hands in my hair as I looked around. My sisters were letting my mom have it. Thrill was in the trunk of the car. Heaven, Traci, and Ricki had somehow stopped the car.  I looked back over at my wife as she began to have a seizure. Fuck!

"Thrill help me!" I yelled as I ran over to Rain.

"Miguel!" He yelled as he picked London up off her chest.

"I got her," Miguel said as he bounced her up and down.

She was about to start crying and I don't think I could...

"Rain don't you fucking do this to me again nigga," Thrill yelled as I looked down at my wife as I watched her body go stiff.

"Somebody call 911," I said as Thrill held Rains head firmly in his hands.

I quickly pressed down on her sides. A couple felt broken. I watched as she flinched and grabbed my wrist. I looked up at her.  Her eyes were still closed.