Mr and Mrs Carter

Rainie
March 1,2017
Chapter 2

"Rainie?"

"Hmmm?" I said as I finished cutting this guys hair.

"How did you learn to do all of this?" She asked me.

"All of what Ms.Rose?" I asked her as I sat the clippers down and brushed all the hair off of his face.

I nodded my head. He looked good if you ask me. He didn't need any makeup so that was less work for me.

"Cut hair, play instruments, fix cars, just everything," she said.

I laughed and licked my lips.

"Well I just picked up on it. I learned to cut hair when I was six because I saw my pops do it and I wanted to learn so he showed me," I said.

"Your pops taught you a lot," she said as she looked at me.

"Yeah. I mean it was the only way to spend time with him and make up for the lost time. I use to cut his hair and he use to cut mines when I cut my shit off ," I said and chuckled as I sat down on a old bar chair.

"I wanna do something besides stand here," she said before I could get to deep in my thoughts.

I laughed and licked my lips.

"You not scared of all this huh?" I asked her.

"I was. But I understand why you do it," she said and walked over to me.

I smirked as she stood between my legs.  I handed her a makeup sponge. She grabbed it and smirked at me as she turned around.

"Okay so is it like me putting on makeup,"

"Sort of. We use a different ways to put it on. Sometimes we airbrush or just the regular way," I told her.

I grabbed two small jars of make up. I opened them up. It had to be one of these.

"Uh try this one and put it on the left side. We call that the none viewing side because her face is mostly towards the inner wall of the casket," I said.

I watched as she nodded.

"Just a little bit though," I mumbled as she slowly rubbed it on her cheek.

"How does it look?" I asked her.

"It looks like a good match," she said lowly.

I smirked as she concentrated on the make up.

"It is so rub it all over," I said.

She nodded her head and did what I told her. I smirked as she applied the make up.

"All my exs use to say they understood but they didn't. When it came down to it they couldn't put up with the hours I came in and spent working. They never stepped a foot inside of here. I was grateful tho'," I said.

"Why?" She asked me as she looked at the lady.

"Her ears too," I said.

She nodded and placed some make up on her ears.

"Because I would come here and hide from them. You know they are crazy," I said.

"They are. But they never loved you like I do or will," she said.

"I know. But it was still hard. You know not being with someone that believes in your dreams or supports you," I mumbled.

"I support you. Even if you work like crazy," she said and turned around.

I smiled and she pecked my lips.

"So what's next?" She asked me

"Put a little eyeshadow and some dark lipstick on her, and I will finish up with Mr. Carter," I said.

"What's her name?" She asked me.

"Mrs. Carter," I said.

I watched as her eyes got big.

"They died a couple days apart," I said.

"So it's gonna be a double service?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow," I said.

"Can I help?" She asked me.

I smiled and nodded.

"Better had said yes," she mumbled.

I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Rain what if I wanted to get married next week?" She asked me as she bit her lip.

"Just tell me the time and place and I will be there," I said.

She smiled and nodded her head. I smirked and stood up. I felt the heat from her body. That's how close she was to me. I bit my lip as my guy jumped. Sometimes I can control him sometimes I can't. It just depends.

"Let's finish this so we can go," I told her.

"You miss me papi?" She asked me and smirked.

I chuckled and looked down at my scrub pants. I watched as she followed my gaze.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said and laughed.

"Ms. Rose move before I take you in my office," I said.

She laughed and pushed me back. She left her hand on my stomach as she looked at me and smirked.I bit my lip and grabbed her wrist. I moved her hand slowly down my stomach. She raised her eyebrow and slowly pulled her hand away before I pushed it even lower.

"I will kiss you all day long in the funeral home, but I won't let you fuck me in one," she said as she backed up.

"One day I will have you bent over my desk Ms. Rose," I said as I walked over to Mr. Carter.

"I'm serious Rain. I refuse to say that the kinkiest place I had sex was in a funeral home," she said and glared at me.

"Why not? It will be a good story Ms. Rose," I said and winked at her.

"No," she said.

"We will see," I said and winked at her.

"Get to work," she said and laughed.