Directions

Stormie
Chapter 173
August 12,2017

I bit my lip as I broke every law getting us back. I don't know what Thrill and Miguel been telling her but I swear they are definitely gonna get some good Christmas gifts. I groaned as she slowly sucked on the head.  I bit my lip. I felt my body tense just as I pulled up to the gate.

"Fuck Mila," I mumbled as I came in her mouth and she slurped it all up.

I licked my lips and opened the  gate.  I  watched as it closed back. I felt Mila stuff me back into my pants. I groaned as her lips kissed my neck as she rubbed my sides. I parked the car and quickly grabbed the back of her head and pulled it from my neck. She smirked and I kissed her. She moaned in my mouth. I gripped her waist and pulled her onto my lap. I heard her let out a low moan as she pulled me into the kiss deeper. I slowly pulled back as she opened the door.

"Let's go papi," she said as she climbed off my lap and out the car.

I followed after her and closed the door locking it.

"You sounded really good tonight," she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the house.

"I mean you did talk me into," I said as she put the code in the door.

"I must of did a very good job," she said.

I licked my lips and smirked. It was a very good job.  I heard her laugh as she led me through the house.

"Which way is it papi?" She asked me.

"Left," I said as she turned down the hallway.

I stuck my hand in my inner pocket of my suit jacket and pulled out my blunt box. I opened and took out the blunt and placed to my lips. I placed the box back in my pocket and took out a lighter. I lit the blunt and placed the lighter back in my pocket as my eyes focused in on how right her ass was sitting in these tight ass grey jeans that hugged the back of her thighs.  And these red heels made
her ass sit up really nice. Like a peach.

"Which way papi?" She asked as I licked my lips.

"A right," I said as she turned down the dead in.

"Which wall?" She asked me as she pulled me further down the hall.

"The left," I said as I placed the blunt to my lips as she stopped walking.

She turned around and smirked as she pluck the blunt from my lips. I smirked and exhaled as I turned and pressed the wall. She shook her head as it popped opened.

"There's lights," I said as I held the wall open for her to come inside.

"It better be lights," she said and giggled as she walked in and the lights in the floor led a dim pathway to the room.

I walked in behind her and closed the wall back up. I grabbed her hand and walked us down the hall. I smirked as I felt her run her hand over my ass.

"I think these dress pants may have to go," she mumbled.

I laughed and shook my head.

"There is nothing wrong with these pants," I said as the moon light began to shine more.

"They getting tight papi," she said.

I laughed as we walked over the threshold and into the  room. The skylight was all we needed for now. It allowed to moon to light everything in the room up.

"This room is dope," she said as she looked around briefly and her eyes landed on me.

"It is," I said and licked my lips.

She smirked and grabbed my tie as she pulled me out of the living room. I smirked as she pulled us pass the  bar. I quickly stuck my hand in the jar and grabbed a handful of prerolls.

"Which room?" She asked me.