over it

Stormie
Chapter 130
July 3,2017

I sighed as Mila handed me a beer. I licked my lips and smirked.

"Better baby?" She asked me.

"Mhmm," I said as I drink my beer.

"Good," she said as she placed she ice pack on top of my head.

"I think you need to be fired. The girls help me a lot better," I said and looked at her as she pushed my legs apart with her body.

"I'm so sorry. It looked like it was secure," she said and giggled.

"It wasn't," I said as she  moved the ice pack in slow circles around my head.

I groaned as she landed on the right spot and my body relaxed. I need tomorrow to her the fuck up.  I liked my lips as I took in her scent. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Papi," she mumbled as my hand drifted to her ass.

"I'm all sweaty and dirty," she said as my lips found her neck and my nose took in this lavender scent.

I slowly pulled back.

"Mmm, I don't mind dirty and sweaty pussy," I ask lowly in her ear as I felt her sigh.

Her body tensed as I pulled her closer and sat my beer down. Her breathing picked up ass I kissed her neck slowly and placed my other hand in the small of  her back.  She turned her head towards mines and my lips met hers. She let out a small moan as I deepened the  kiss.  I pulled her closer as she melted into my arms. She always fits perfectly. She ran her tongue across my bottom lip.

"Fuck," I groaned and rubbed her mid back and squeezed her ass as I stood up.

I picked her up and her thighs instantly warmed my waist. I turned her around and roughly sat her down in the work bench.

"You gotta hold it papi," she said.

I groaned.

"You not gonna have this dust in my pussy and ass," she said.

I looked at the bench and smirked. She was  right. I chuckled and picked her back up. I sighed.

"Come on we gotta get the girls and I gotta get the ribs and chicken ready. Then get these oxtails going for dinner," she said.

"Well you go and do that. I'll take one of them with me  to get the girls. First let's get blazed and get our shit together,"she said as she ran her hands under my supnders.

I licked my lips and grabbed her hand.

"Come on," I said as I walked us  out the garage  and into the house.

"Where y'all go?"  Mika asked as she sat on Heavens lap.

Heaven looked just as pissed as I felt.

"Mika not now," Milly warned her.

I ignored them and let  Milas hand go.  Heaven tapped  Mika who stood up. I licked my lips as Heaven stood up. I focused on her hands.

'Fat ass blunt please,' she signed as a pissed off Thrill came into the kitchen.

"Major," he said and glared at Mika then looked at me quickly.