Rest

Mrs. Major
Chapter 96
June 7,2017

I smirked as I watched Rain light up this blunt. I walked out the patio door and made way down to the bond fire. She exhaled as she sat back in one of the chairs she had around the fire pit.

"Stop leaving me like that," I said horsley.

I watched as she bit down on her lip. I walked around the back of her chair and placed my hand on the back of her neck.

"Mmm.. you know I'm never that far away from you Mrs. Major," she groaned as I rubbed the back of her neck.

After that last one I was knocked out. She looked at me as I stood in front of her. She licked her lips as I sat on her lap.

"What is it with you and my dress shirts?" She asked me.

"It smells like you. And it was the only thing that would help me get a little bit of sleep when you were in the hospital," I said without thinking.

She placed her finger under my jaw.

"But I'm here now. So why keep putting them on?" She asked me as she stared me into my soul.

"I be worried when you not near me. I don't want to lose you. This is the closest I can get to you when you not here. It makes me feel safe baby," I blurted out.

"Okay baby," she said and smirked.

I raised my eyebrow as she sat up and pulled me towards her.

"Just remember I'm here. But until I ain't, can you please stop wearing my dirty shirts. I'm starting to run low," she said and smirked.

"Papi you never will run out of shirts, and I've taken them to the cleaners," I said.

"You forgot to take one though," she said as I placed my hand on the side of her face as her hand made its way up my thigh.

"Did I?" I asked her.

"Mhmmm," she said and pulled me into a slow kiss.

Her hand made its way higher up my thigh. She sped up the pace of the kiss a bit. I bit down on her bottom lip as she slowly pulled back.

I smiled and laid my head against her chest as she leaned back in the chair.

"What are we doing today?" I asked her as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"It's up to you. I was planning on getting back in bed .I thought you was gonna be out a little longer than this," she said as I cuddled more into her body.

I looked up at Rainie as she was all into this like underground  fight club Japanese cartoon. Not gonna lie it was pretty good. I watched as she placed this black to her lips and inhaled. I hate them but fuck it,  she looked mad Calivn Klein underware model sexy.