11 am Ice Cream Run

Stormie
Chapter 13
March 4,2017

"London your sisters are going to kill all of us," Thrill said.

I laughed. We had taken the girls out while Ms. Rose and the rest of them went out to find something to wear for the night. They wanted to go out meaning my cousins, her sisters, and some friends. I meaning me and Thrill wanted to smoke and talk shit. 

"Papa," Ra said as I focused in on her little hands.

I chuckled.

"Yeah we can go get some ice cream," I said as I stood up and stretched.

"Milly is going to beat your ass," Thrill said and chuckled.

"Who babysitting this weekend?" I asked him and smirked.

"Trina and Mia and Mika," he said and laughed.

"But mostly Trina," I said as the girls came back with some shoes.

I sat down on the couch and London climb on my lap she handed me one Batman van and one spider man van. I laughed and placed the shoes on her feet.

"You know Major you are really good with them," he said.

"You know I ain't have all this. I'm just trying to get it right," I said as I smiled and kissed London's forehead.

She laughed and climbed out my lap and ran over to Thrill. I smirked and picked up Baby Rose. I sat her on my lap as she handed me a pink van with some princess on it and her Spider-Man one. Hey she can be girly and like spider man too. I chuckled and placed the shoes on her feet.

"Alright get ya jackets," I said.

I watched as they all went and got they coats. They came running back and put their jackets on.

"Where we going?" Thrill asked as he bent down and zipped up London's jacket.

"To the mall. Imma get my ass whooping out the way," I said as I zipped up Mayra's cost and picked her up.

Thrill laughed. I grabbed my keys and suit jacket as we headed out the apartment and to the car.

"We can drop them off low key and come back and get faded," Thrill said as we strapped the girls in the car seat of my truck.

I smirked and we dapped up.

"Put the child safety lock on man. Ra and London likes
to open doors now," I said as I looked at both them and they giggled.

I laughed and put London's lock on and made sure Thrill did the same. We both climb in and buckled up. I pulled off and called my wife.

"Hey baby," she said smoothly as she giggled.

"Good morning Ms. Rose," I said and smirked.