She Claimed Me

J.Rose
March 18,2017
Chapter 24

I bit my lip as I watch Storm perform. I've never experienced a Stormie mini concert. Jam sessions of course but not in a public setting.

"Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
a tale of a fateful trip," she sang lazily and sweetly.

" that started from this tropic port,
aboard this tiny ship.
The mate was a mighty sailin' man,
the Skipper brave and sure,
five passengers set sail that day,
for a three hour tour," she sang softly and quickly.

I bit my lip as she smirked and kept playing.

"But as I got older and was you know," she said and smirked.

I giggled as I watched her lick her lips.

"I started to add things to it. Add different songs. So then it would led straight to the bedroom," she said and winked.

"Yes come on husband! Soak these bitches panties!" Miguel yelled out.

I laughed. I looked over at my mom who was smiling slightly as she leaned on the table with her hand on the side of her face as she watched Rain on stage.

"Shit we all about to get laid. We definitely gonna set this bitch up," Heaven said.

"So I stepped my game up," she said and smirked.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Just sit right back and you'll hear a fateful tail that started aboard a tiny ship. It washed up on a shore after a 3 hour tour," She sang slowly and sweetly.

I felt my panties start to get wet.

"I meet a young lady sitting on the sand. She was looking rather low so I quickly grabbed her hand," she sang and smirked and the audience lost their mines.

"And she said to me.I get so lonely
Can't let just anybody hold me
You are the one that lives in me, my dear
Want no one but you," she sang as my panties got wetter.

I watched as she laughed and licked her lips. As the crowd starts to sing the rest of the words as she played and smiled. She looked so happy. So carefree. I loved this Rain. I will always love this side of her because it was so rare.

"Ladies do you want to know what is sexy?" She asked.

I bit my lip and nodded my head as all the ladies yelled out yeah.

"Yes tell us baby!" Rainies groupie shouted.

I watched as she stood up and grabbed the mic. I smirked as she hopped off the stage.

"What's ya name darlin?" She asked as she walked over to her table.

"Rachel," the older lady said in the mic Storm had placed in front of her face.

I watched as Rainie gave her a half smile. She looked over at me and bit her lip.

"Fellas you wanna know one way of getting your woman to melt and only want to fuck with you?" She asked.

Everybody started yelling yes. I watched as she grabbed Rachel's hand.

"It's really simple. You just look your girl in the eye. Give her a small smile and say Hello Ms. Rachel. How was your day baby?" She said smoothly and quickly.