Siri

Ms. Rose
Chapter 29
March 25,2017

"Bye Milly. Have a good time on your honeymoon," James said and winked at me.

"You know I will," I said as I unlocked my car.

He laughed and got into his car and pulled off. I shook my head. A fool but I did miss him. We been busy as hell with work.

"Hey are you Jamila?" Some dude asked.

Before I could answer I heard some bitch voice go that's her and the next I was out. Everything went black.

"Damn she bad as fuck," I heard somebody say as I started to come around.

"Yeah yeah," Some bitch mumbled as I felt a blow to my ribs.

I took the blow. It hurt like fuck but it wasn't shit compared to the blows I have taken. They kind of weak but it's three of them. My body would be fucked up in no time.

"Wake this bitch up! She been out long enough,"
I heard someone yell.

"You been beating her ass since she got here. Of course she is. Leave her alone till she comes around. Besides I wanna go home to my wife," some dude said.

"Fuck!" The bitch yelled.

"Calm down Netty. She ain't going nowhere. She tied up cousin," the nigga said.

"You right," she said as I heard them leave.

My body was in so much pain. When Raim gets me imma beat there ass for days. I felt the tears run down my face.  They were gone so it was okay. I had to get my shit together and think. I slowly spit the gag out of my mouth. I gasped as I felt for my phone in my back pocket. Rain was right they are dumb asses. I had to remember so of the stuff she has told me and taught me. She always had a low key moral of a damn story hidden in a story but won't tell you. I thought back. I laughed lowly and tried to calm my heart rate.

"Siri call Papi," I said.

I bit my lip. Out of all her stories, the ones she has told me about her fighting in wars and going on mission. I can see one thing that can help me. Stay calm and analyze it. Then panic after you made it out. A clear mind will save your ass.

"Calling papi," She said.

I smiled a bit as I heard the phone pick up.

"Baby where are you?" She asked.

Her voice was calm but I know she was  worried and pissed. She was probably in full army mode now. She was out for blood  I need that crazy ass wife, her voice broke me down. I wanted Rain. My wife.

"Yo ex's took me and I don't know ...just come get me please," I cried.

I heard her move around and then say something to Ricki. I tried to stop my cries in case they came back.

"Okay. But you have to stop. Suck that shit up. Hide your phone and put it on silent. Ricki is gonna track your phone. Me,Thrill, and Dj will be there soon ,"
She said firmly.

"Okay," I said.

"Good girl. Now I want you to go to sleep, I'll be there soon. comingTake that pain and turn it into pleasure," she said.

"I love you baby," I said.

"I love you too Mrs. Major. Imma hang up okay baby," she said.

"Okay,"

I nodded my head and placed my phone in my back pocket. She was gonna kill them, maybe even worse than when that dude tried to talk to me. Her and Thrill took out him and his crew. Major Stormie was  to rescue me. I just had to bear every blow that was to come. I was gonna get mines as soon as I was better. I closed my eyes and prayed. It was all I could do. Pray and wait for her.