Make it Up

Stormie
Chapter 25
March 18,2017

I bit my lip as she looked at me and smirked. I'm bout to fuck the shit out of her. She don't even know it. I was horny as fuck and by the look of it everybody was gonna be making babies tonight or something along those lines.

"I'm so anxious so meet me at eleven-thirty
I love the way your talkin' dirty said I'm
So anxious girl could you quit this stallin'
You know I'm a sexaholic," I bit my lip as she sung sweetly.

She looked at me and winked. I smirked. She wanted me just as bad. I had to hurry this up real quick.

"Stormie," She said.

"Yes Ms. Rose," I said as me and cousins started to play softly.

"You wanna know what I thought when I saw you," She asked me.

I nodded my head.

"You know. You were sexy in your black dress pants. White shirt..." she said lowly.

I bit my lip as she moved her hand to my tie and pulled it until it became lose. I smirked. She knows she is turning me on. She sat the mic down as she undid the knot. She picked the mic back up and pulled my tie from around my neck.

" and no tie with your chucks you had on," she said.

I licked my lips and raised my eyebrow.

"Was it something nasty?" I asked her.

"I was like...All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel
Let me undress you, baby;" she sang lightly.

I smirked and bit down on my bottom lip.

"Open up your mind and express I'm about to let you know you make me," she sang

"So, so, so, so, so, so, so
You make me....So, so, so, so, so, so, so.." she sang as she ended it on a high note.

I smirked.

"Your satisfaction I'll guarantee Seeing your reaction Girl that matters to me
Whatever you want me to do Girl I'll do
Let me give you love While we make the sounds that lovers do, " I sang.

I laughed as the crowd  start to
groan and shit. It sounded like a big ass orggy. And I probably was about to make Ms. Rose drag me out of here.

"When we make love you go (aww, aww, aww)," I sang higher and the crowd started screaming.

"And I'll go (ohh, ohh)And thats what it sounds like When we make love," I sang lower.

I heard Mila let out a small moan.

"Storm before you go become a daddy or whatever. Get on this guitar or bass and give the older crowd a little something," Ricki said as she smirked.