Doomed

Karma
March 29,2017
Chapter 35

I watched through the tears as Rain pulled a metal chair against the  concrete basement floor. The same floor not even 8 hours ago her bitch was on. I cringed at the sound of the heavy chair.

"Oh is this bothering you ladies?" She asked.

I quickly shook my head no. I watched as she looked at Jannette. Her face was covered in tears and blood. Her mouth was gagged just like mines. My shoulder was killing me.

"Let me help with that," Rain said she squatted down infront of us.

She smiled and her eyes got dark and cold. She pulled the gag out of my mouth. She then lightly slapped me.
P

"We are gonna start with you. I know you will talk," she said as she stood up and walked back over to her chair.

"I just want some simple answers," she said as she sat down on the chair.

I watched as she pulled out a fat ass blunt and placed it to her lips. Then she pulled out a small box of matches. Shit she was still so smooth and sexy. Even more so with her dirty blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail exposing the undercut she had kept going. She slowly exhaled and shook the match out.

"Who's idea was it? And do you two know who I am? What I can do? How I make people fucking disappear and if I feel like it reappear?" She said quickly her accent was strong.

"Karma baby," she said and smirked as she leaned forward and placed her elbows on her thigh.

"It was Jannette's idea," I said lowly.

"Did you think about yo kids?" She asked me.

I gasped and looked at her.

"Please Rain! I'm sorry!" I yelled as she stared at Janette.

"To damn late. Last question," she said and yanked the gag from Janette's mouth.

I watched as she gripped her jaw tightly. I swear her jaw cracked from the grip Rain had. Rain slowly placed the blunt to her lips and inhaled.  She quickly turned her head to me and my soul left my damn body.

"Who helped y'all two dumb bitches," she said and exhaled.

She looked back and forth between the two of us. She laughed and shook her head.

"My wife doesn't want me to kill you so don't worry ladies. She did say I could fuck y'all up a little bit. But she wants to be there when I make y'all disappear. With that being said. DJ," I said and smirked.

"An arm?" Her fine ass friend said as she walked into site.

"Naw, start with a finger,"  she said as she sat back in the chair.

I screamed as the female walked over to.

"Did my wife scream?" Rain asked.

"Like a pig," Janette said.

"I find that hard to believe Major," Thrill said as he walked over to Janette.

"I'm inclined to believe you. My wife knows the rules," she said as I watched her stand up.

"But I will ask her," she said as she adjusted her tie.

"Fuck!!!" Janette yelled as I heard a snap.

I looked over to see her crying and yelling. I looked up at the female as she grabbed my finger. I shook my head.

"Please don't," I begged as she smirked.

"I bet that's what my baby Mila said," she spoke softly in my ear.

"Hurry up Dj. I have to go and check on my wife," Rain said as I heard her voice grow distance.

"But I bet y'all nasty ass bitches ain't give a fuck," she said quickly.

I screamed and cried as my body hit the floor. She quickly had snapped my finger.

"You know if you are lying about Mila screaming like a pig. Well you know Major doesn't like lies for no reason," Thrill said as he slapped my face.

"Get some rest," Dj said as I Heard them walk away.

"Fuck!" Janette yelled.

"We gotta get out of here?" She said as I thought of my kids.

I heard the door slam. It was no point. I've never seen her so cold and heartless before. She was another person that I didn't even know. I don't think Janette fully understands either.

"There is no point," I mumbled.

We fucked up and the only person who could possibly save us from doom. Was the bitch we kidnapped. She held our fate in her hands. I think this is our last time breathing.