Restricted

Lady Stormie
Chapter 98
June 7,2017

I bit my lip as she strapped my ankles  to the table. I bit my lip and took in the purple room. There were all types of whips and chains against the wall. There was a king size bed just like in the other room. But this one had a sex swing attached to it. I gasped as she spearted my legs  by pushing the legs on the table she had strapped me to.

"Mmmm," I moaned as she flicked her finger against my clit.

She stopped and ran her hand up my body. I bit my lip as she finished unbuttoning my shirt. She slowly pulled it off.

"Can I play Mrs. Storm?" She asked me.

Her voice was low and dominant. It was more of a statement.

"You already strapped my legs down papi," I said as she grabbed my wrist.

"Mmm. Just thought I would ask," she said and strapped my wrist down.

I watched as she smirked and unzipped her shorts.  She pulled her guy out.

"Open up baby," she said in her deep accent.

I bit my lip and then opened my mouth as she placed herself in my mouth.  She groaned and I moaned against her as I slowly started to suck her off. She quickly strapped my wrist into the last one. I arched my back and tighten my jaws as she ran her hands over my breast. She ran her hand up my neck. I balled my hands up as my clit throbbed and she pushed herself in deeper.  She pinched my  nipple.  I moaned as I felt her grow in my mouth. She squeezed my throat tighter. She slowly pulled back and bent down and kissed me lightly.

"Fuck!" I yelled as she twisted my nipple.

My clit jumped.

"Say when," she said and pecked my lips.

I bit my lip as she walked away from me. I groaned as I looked around the room. The other wall held bongs ,  and all kind of toys.  I gasped and arched my  back as much as I could.

"Mmmmm shit papi," I said as my body shook.

She had exposed my clit. She had placed the tip of this vibrator against the head of my clit. I felt my juices  run down my ass. My whole body tingled. I gasped as she quickly sucked on my clit.

"Mmmmmm,"   I moaned as I fought against the restraints.

"Fuck!" I yelled as she sucked harder and my body tensed up.

I groaned as she slapped my thigh and I came. I gasped  for air as she placed the vibrator back and I shook and squirted again.

She was testing me. I swear.

"Papiiiiii," I hissed as she moved the vibrator and slapped my pussy.

"Fuck," I flinched as I squirted  with every tap.

"Shit," I groaned as she slowly swirled her tongue around my clit.