Round 1: Glamours

Heaven
Chapter 121
July 3,2017

"You okay with this Stormie?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"No. But if it gets to crazy y'all just bond me out,"  she said and exhaled.

"I doubt Mila will get out of hand,"  Miguel said.

"It's not her I'm worried about," she mumbled as the lights started to dim.

"It's not even packed yet," Trina said and looked around.

"Key word yet. These are all the people here to see white girl. They gave her a 30 minute head start," Rain said.

"Damn Mila is confident," I said and smirked.

But when Mia showed us a couple clips on Mila's old Instagram. I can see why. She made shit fun. I licked my lips now we get to experience it.

"I mean did you not see her reactivated one day only Instagram post?" Traci asked.

"I did. I really did," I said as we dapped up.

Every now and then we got along. It would be on some real random shit. Like this. I looked over at Rain as she talked to Dj and Thrill. Red and Sin were with Mila, Mika, and Mia. Nora and Frankie were at the bar getting are usual. This time I swear they better come back with the right shit. They both so irritating.

"Alright! First up we have y'all favorite. Y'all paid the 20 to see this bitch shake her ass like a sista.. Glamorous," he said.

I watched as this half naked white  girl  came  out and was half naked already. I lost inserted. No wonder it was half empty in here. She would make me leave too. I looked at Rain as she stared down the girl as she shook her ass to the sounds of El Racka. I watched  as rain placed the  blunt to her lips and slowly inhaled as some money start to fly her way. I looked back at her. Not gonna lie she can move her ass. But still it was nothing left for her to take off. If she did she would be naked.

"How is the show going?" Mika asked me as she sat on my lap.

I licked my lips. She had been fucking with me lately. Not gonna lie I am having fun. She is figuring out how to tap into that alter ego. I placed my hand on her thigh. She was in a purple and gold short romper set and a pair of white air max with no socks. I bit my lip and kissed her neck. She had hair pulled up into a ponytail. She smelled like whatever summer scent there was. Just light and hit of flowers and just clean.

"White girl sucks," I mumbled.

"I dunno she doing pretty good," she said as she grabbed the blunt from Mia.

"She already naked. Takes away the mystery," I said as she inhaled.

"Here you go," Migule said as he handed me the blunt.

I licked my lips. It was Thrills strain. Miguel was  almost in the inner inner circle. He has passed out on the Lady Rose so we took him back down. Mika. Well Mika was slowly getting the hang of mines. But I think that is wear it's gonna end. She does want to get closer to all of us but, I ain't gonna let her force herself to do it. You just fall in when you ready. Besides it took Miguel a year. Traci and Ricki just upped their game a level. Which means Major gonna hit us soon with some new shit. Which means everybody gets a new strain.

"What you mean the mystery?" She asked.

"If you already naked and trying to  dance for  me ; ain't no point. You are already naked might as well fuck," I said and licked my lips.

She smirked and passed the blunt to  Rain.

"I guess that's true," she said and bit her lip.

"So you like undressing?" She asked me.

I smirked and nodded my head.

"It's like opening a gift," I said.

I liked my lips and passed the  blunt to  Rain who was already handing me one. I laughed she must've lost interested too.

"What do you mean?" Mika asked me as me and Rain switch blunts.

"I mean different wrapping, and a few different ways to take of that wrapping," I said and smirked .

We all had this conversation before. Well before they came up here . She stared at me and smirked. I watched as her eyes searched for something. But it was like she was trying to find what she was looking for. I smirked. She was trying to up her game. Luckily for me I was still cursing on mines.

"Damn and thank you! Now we will rest in 10 minutes. We got BlackSwan. So if y'all wanna stay go back and get restamped. We will check," the DJ said.

"Yess!!" Traci, Ricki, Red, and Dj yelled.

I laughed she was a baddie. Hands down.

"Is she that entertaining?" Mika asked me.

"She got her ways," I said as people started to pile in.

I looked at Rain as she adjusted her tie. She was starting to relax more. People meant money. Rain loves money. Plus she trusts her woman. To be honest this stunt could pull in hella new clients. I definitely needed to get one of these.

"She got like this ratchet CEO routine," Red said and licked her lips.

"She also got this nice as dominanted routine too. She is one of Rains favorites," I said.

"Who is her favorite now?" Mika asked and smirked.

"I don't know. I haven't seen Mila perform yet," I answered.

BlackSwan was bad. She held you for a bit and then moved on. She attracted everybody but only followed the money.

"I dunno Mila did bring home money," she said as more people crowded in.

"Is everybody in? " The DJ said.

"Alright five more minutes. Swan baby is packing them in! But what can I say she draws a crowd!" He said.

I smirked.