New buttons

Mrs.Major
Chapter 59
April 19,2017

"London you gotta be good okay?" I said for the fifth time.

She was sick and was only feeling Heaven and it was stressing my sisters out. I bit my lip. I felt so bad. I watched as she sighed and cuddle into Heaven as she twirled her hair.

"She won't eat Mila," Mika said as she looked down and laid her head on Heaven shoulder.

"Yeah. She don't like to eat when she gets sick," I said and sighed.

I felt Rain tug on my sock. I looked up at her. Her hair was still wet from the shower. She licked her lips and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"London is sick and she won't take her medicine or eat. She been sick for two days. I think w—"

"Give me the phone," she said as she cut me off.

I raised my eyebrow. She rolled her eyes and climbed into the bed. She laid down and placed her wet head in my lap.

"Damn it Rain," I said.

"Papi!"London said.

I looked at London as she sat up in Heavens lap. I smirked as Rain took the phone out of my hand. I swear she a baby whisperer. She got comfortable on her back. She was lucky this dress was about to come off.

"You sick Little Ms. Rose?" Rain asked her as London nodded her little head.

"Well Heaven is gonna give you medicine okay? We gotta get you better so we can go work on the cars," she said as London nodded.

"And be nice to Mika. She just want you to eat so you can get better," Rain said.

I watched as London shook her head no. She pointed to Heaven. Then she pointed at Mika and signed peanut butter. I gasped.

"Heaven will make your food and Mika will give it to you. I forgot she was on food time out for you," Rain said.

"You almost gave her peanuts?" Heaven said as she looked down at Mika.

"I didn't know. I thought she had forgot," she said and sniffled.

"All y'all sick?" I asked as Mika looked up.

"No just a couple," she said and groaned.

"Welcome to my life. I'm fucking tired Rain. How do you keep moving like this?" Heaven asked.

"I smoke, and toss in a few drinks," Rain said.

"Did you know they wake you the hell up?" She asked Rain.

"I know. That's why you gotta wear out big sister a-"

"Okay, that's enough were is Ra?" I said and snatched the phone.

"She back here sleeping," Mika said and laughed as Rains phone rung.

She groaned and looked at her phone. She laughed and answered the phone.

"Naw, Heaven I'm bout to though," she said.

"Yeah Mila! We got phones to nigga!" Heaven said as she came into view of the camera and smirked.

"Fuck y'all!" I said and laughed.

"If you're gonna talk nasty at least take London out ya lap," Mika said.

"Why? She in training," Heaven said.

"That's right she gotta know how to talk y'all females," Rain said and chuckled.

"No the fuck she don't," I said and looked at Rain.

"Anyway, Rain as you were saying," Heaven said.

I groaned.

"I'll take care of that later sis,"Mika said as she looked over at Heaven.

I felt Rain start to move her head off my lap. I placed my hand on her chest and pushed her back down. I smirked and looked down at her.

"Stay papi," I said.

She raised her eyebrow and licked her lips.

"I'm not a dog Mrs. Rose," she said.

"You used to be one," I said and smirked.

I watched as she smirked.

"Fuck you Heaven, we was running neck and neck for a while," she said and chuckled.

"When y'all coming back?" Mika asked me.

"I dunno sometime in May," I said as I ran my hand down Rains chest.

"Y'all need to hurry up. I'm tired and horny," she said.

I laughed.

"Just do it when they both sleep," I said as I ran my hand under her white t shirt.

"They don't sleep," she said and yawned.

I ran my hand down her stomach and began to play with the brim of her boxers and sweat pants.

"They do sleep. London is sick so it might take her minute and Ra she just go with whatever London does for the most part," I said as I felt her grab my hand and placed it down her sweats and boxers.

"Heaven, I'm telling you it will work," she said as she placed her hand behind her head as I slowly began to stroke her guy.

"Well they need to. I need to get my pussy ate sis," she whined.

I laughed and looked up at her and smirked. I felt Rain get harder. That simple action turned her on. I honestly have lost count to what turns her on. It seems like it's everything. Every movement, word, or gesture just made her look at me like she had just fell in love all over again.

"Come on now, you on speaker man. You know Rain is gonna say something," I said as I looked down at her and her eyes were starting to dance.

"She talking to Heaven," Mika said.

I watched as my wife dropped her phone.

"No she not," Heaven said.

"Rain Stop," I said as she smirked.

I bit my lip as she reached up and placed her hand behind my head. She shook her head to side.

"Rain stop," she mocked me in this semi hi pitch voice.

I laughed as I shook my head and looked down at her.

"I hate you," I said as she pulled me down closer to her face.

"You hate me a little bit or a lot of bit," She asked me and smirked.

"A lot of bit," I said and smiled.

"I can't have that Mrs. Major," she said as she brushed her lips against mines.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I said.

I felt her smiled and then pecked my lips. She quickly captured my bottom lip between her teeth. I moaned as she sucked on it.

"Yeah what you gonna do about it ?" I heard Traci ass say.

Fuck. I quickly pulled back to see every last one of them niggas looking like they seeing porn for the first time.

"Don't worry about it," I said as I pulled my hand out of her sweats and hug up the phone.

I smirked as she sat up and licked her lips.

"After this one I will give you a taste," she said.