Calling Nola

R.Major
August 11,2017
Chapter 167

"I'm not going to that,"I said as I looked at  all four of them.

"It's a picnic. You can avoid them all day," Ricki said.

I licked my lips and looked at Thrill as he handed me a blunt.

"I'm not gonna lie. I could go for some of tees desserts," he said.

I groaned. Tee food be soooo damn good.

"And to be honest I could go for some of yo grilling," Heaven said and smirked.

"Pearls husband not grilling right," Traci said.

I chuckled. He can't grill for shit.

"Everytime he grill Tee start cussing and packing up," Ricki said and laughed.

"Hell yeah blunt be dangling and she be moving fast as fuck," Heaven said and laughed.

I chuckled as I watched Traci act it out.

"Fucking Chuck. Y'all better move and order some burgers," she mumbled.

I laughed and shook my head. I hate them but love them. I don't wanna go but I do wanna see that shit. I heard Mila laugh as she ran her hand down the back of my neck.

"Only because I want to see the grill explode," I said and laughed.

They all laughed. I smirked as Mila tugged my ear. I bit my lip and looked over at her.

"I do love seeing you behind a grill," she said.

"Is that right Mrs. Major?" I asked her.

I watched her hazel eyes dance between green and grey. I  placed my hand on her thigh.

"Call your lawyer friend," she said and bit her bottom lip.

I licked mines as she smirk and shook her head before standing up. I bit my lip as I watched her place her red locks in this high messy looking ponytail.

"Okay," I said as I watched her bit her bottom lip and she bent down.

I placed the blunt to my lips.

"We are going...." Her lips lightly touched my ear as I exhaled.

I bit my lip as her hand slowly made its way up my thigh. We had been smoking non stop since 6 and it was going on 9. I loved a high Mrs. Major. She ain't give a fuck who was around. She was all Lady Stormie. I placed the blunt back to my lips.

"... that way the girls will be exhausted," she said her accent was heavy.

I exhaled.