Misfits

Rainie
Chapter132
August 2005

"I missed you Rainie!" Heaven yelled as she came running up to me.

I smiled and opened my arms to get ready for my favorite cousin. I watched as her dimples deepened as she smiled hella hard.

"Heaven!" I yelled as she jumped in my arms.

I felt her sigh as I hugged her. They must be fucking with her.

"Where are the dumb asses?" I asked her and say her down.

"The mall," she mumbled.

I nodded my head.

"You know what fuck them. I got a plan," I said as I grabbed her hand.

"Pops! Tee! Me and Heaven going for a walk," I said.

"Okay. I'll let ya other cousins know when they come back," Tee said.

We nodded our heads and began to walk off. I let her hand go and reached into my book bag and pulled out  a blunt. I placed it to my lips and lit it. I slowly inhaled as  I  passed it to her. She took it and I exhaled.

"They still fucking with you?" I asked her as we finally reached our spot.

She sighed and sat on the rock. I sat next to her as we both looked down at the creek below us.

"Remember when you were gonna toss Traci off this bitch?" She asked me and I laughed.

"I told her to stop fucking with my ears," I said and pulled out another blunt.

"How's school?" I asked her.

We been out her for a couple of hours. The sun was going down and we were just smoking and chilling. Not to much talking.

"They kind of fuck with me too," she groaned.

I nodded my head.

"Never let them see you sweat. They fuck with me too but I don't care,"I said and exhaled.

"If I was high all the time I wouldn't  ,"she mumbled. 

"I gotchu Heaven," I said and nudged her.

"Stormie!!!" Traci yelled.

"I guess our bonding time is done," she said and sighed as she tosse she roach.

"Just beginning," I said and winked at her.

I stood up.

"Hey," I said as they both ran and hugged me .

I groaned.  They both let me go.

"What you doing with her?" Traci asked as she pointed towards Heaven.