Foucs on this.. part 1

Stormie
Chapter 149
July 4

"But I want all the time," she said as she gripped my grey tie.

"Did I tell you how much I love you  in this  color?"  She said as she smirked.

"Nope not yet," she said as she pulled me closer.

"I think this salmon color is in my top colors," she said and smirked.

"Oh really?" I mumbled against her lips.

She slowly pecked my lips. I can't lie this peach sundress she got on might be in my top. Especially with this red hair. I groaned as she pulled back.

"Well you and the girls picked the color," I said and licked my lips.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I think I miss them.

"I'm testing some colors on you," she said and smirked.

"I got some I wouldn't mind seeing you in," I said as she played in my hair.

I have no idea if it's true for all Aries,  but I know for sure the whole head rubbing and ear  rubbing was true for me.

"Let me braid this up for the other party tonight," she said.

I licked my lips as she tugged on my hair. It grows pretty fast for some reason.

"And cut this down again," she said and hands down the side of my hair.

She gently rubbed my ears and smirked as  her hands made the way to the back of my head. Got damn Lady Stormie.

"You must of smoked with Dj ,Sin, and Red" I said .

"Say it papi Stormie," I groaned as I felt my guy wake up.

I quickly pushed her back against the couch as I quickly unzipped my pants. Fuck it she was stressing and I was more than horny.

"Say it papi," she said lowly in my ear.

"Mmmm. Lady Stormie," I groaned as she gasped and dug her nails into my neck.

"Fuck papi," she hissed as I pulled her legs to my mid back.

"Mmm you so damn wet for me," I groaned as I felt her grip tighten.

"Mmmm Shitttt," she moaned.

Her body shook as her walls contracted around my guy.

"Fuck!" She yelled as she relaxed and coated my guy.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

I bit my lip as she pushed me out as her body shook again. She licked her lips and pushed me off her .  I sat back on the couch as she stood up and licked her lips. I watched as she slowly took off her dress.

"I don't wanna fuck my dress up," she said and giggled.

I chuckled as she sat next to me. I bit my lip. She bent down and grabbed my guy. I groaned as she slowly sucked him back to life.

"Mmmm you had to smoke with Miguel. You just had too," I mumbled as I began to kick my shoes off.

She was making my body hot. I groaned as she pulled back.  I bit my lip as she sat up. She quickly straddled my lap but she slowly sat down on my guy.  I groaned as my guy throb as she coated me with her juices. She moaned as she tossed her head back.

"Papi take em off," she said and ran her hand down my face.

Before I could respond I heard a phone go  off .   I grunted. Of fucking course. I felt her tap my jaw.

"Focus on this pussy papi," she mumbled as she slowly began to move her hips.

I nodded my head as she pushed down my  suspenders.  I watched as she pulled my shirt out of pants .

"You really hate sex with clothes on don't you," I said as I smirked as she unbutton my pants.

"I really do. Makes me feel like a whore or some shit. Besides I love feeling ya body against mines. With you it's a damn tease," she said.

"A tease huh?"  I said as she started to unbutton my shirt.

"I can still smell the sex on you sometimes," she said and bit her bottom lip.

I smirked and bit mines.  I  definitely was gonna use this to my advantage.