Semi-Formal Introductions

Carmen
Chapter 17
March 4 ,2017

"I already like them better," I said slowly as she looked at my lips.

"Stormieee!" Dj yelled as the door opened.

"Djjj!" She yelled back in a monotone voice.

I laughed.

"Fuck you nigga you suppose to be excited to see me!" Dj said as she pulled me into a side hug and kissed my forehead.

"How you doing Milly?" She asked me.

I laughed we only meet once and I'm getting the family treatment.

"I'm good. How are you love?" I asked her as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Oooo Spanish. My nigga..."

"Don't start," stormie said and laughed.

"Got damn Dj I swear to god yo bum ass better be in this house.... STORMIIEEEEE!!" I heard a girl fuss then scream and shoot out the door and jump on Rain.

"My Baby Sin!" Stormie yelled and laughed as she caught her and wrapped her arms around her waist.

I tilted my head and looked directly at her ass. I smirked and bit my lip. It is phat. I raised my eyebrow as I looked up at Rain who was staring at Dj. I looked up at DJ and saw her nodding her head to the right. I looked back at Rain and she was moving her thumb to the right and nodding. I laughed.

"Don't laugh you will blow the view," Dj whispered.

I cupped my hand around my mouth and giggled. I tilted my head as I noticed the angle did get better. I nodded my head too. I moved my hand from my mouth. I put up the okay sign. I watched as Rain looked down at it and back up.

"Damn Sin when you get an ass?" Stormie said.

Me and Dj laughed as Sin looked at her and plucked her forehead.

"I hate both y'all. Stop doing that shit to me. And you got my sister in law in on this shit," she said.

"I missed you Sin," she said in her heavy accent.

"Here you go and this panties wetting shit. Put me down nigga," she said.

I giggled as Dj pulled me in front of her and wrapped her arms around my stomach. I watched as Rain sat her down. She glared at her and turned around. I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip as her pretty brown eyes traveled up and down my body. I smirked.

"How are you doing Sin?" I asked her.

"Got damn. Just got damn," she said as she looked me up and down.

"She smell just like she look. And my nigga..."

"Don't y'all even!" Sin said and laughed.