She woke

Stormie
Chapter 97
June 7th,2017

I bit my lip as I slowly ran my hand up her thigh. She didn't move. I smirked this was my favorite version. It was the real Lady Stormie. I pushed her left leg up as l bent down and came face to face with wetness. She always be wet in her sleep. I smirked her clit was fat as hell. I bent down and slowly flicked my tounge against her clit. She moaned as I flicked the tip of my tongue against her clit.

"Hmmmph," she whimpered.

I gripped her thigh and her left ass cheek as I wrapped my lips around her clit. I slowly sucked on it as I twirled my tongue around her clit. I laid down and made myself comfortable. She gasped.

"Shit papi," she moaned as she slowly moved her hips in a slowly circles.

"Mhmmm," I moaned into her pussy.

"Baby," she whimpered as I pulled back.

I licked my lips and laid next to her. I pulled her into me as I held her from the back. She sighed and settled back into her sleep as her ass pushed into my guy. I smirked and wrapped my left arm around her neck. I grabbed her right leg and placed it on top of mines. I bit my lip as I took my right hand and moved it down her body. Her body moved a little bit. I used my index finger and ring finger and spread her lips. I ran my middle finger around her opening and then quickly to her clit. I flicked my finger quickly as her body shook. I felt her lean back into me.

"Fuck," she hissed as I felt my fingers get wet.

I smirked as she dug her nails into my left arm.

"Mhmm papi," she moaned as her body tensed up.

"Mmmm,"I groaned as her hand made its way down my boxer briefs.

"Mmmmmm,"'she moaned in my ear as I heard her breathing get heavy.

She gasped as her body arched and she grabbed my ear. I groaned as she slowly rubbed it. Her body shook again. She bit her lip. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. She furrowed them. She quickly moved her hand out my boxers and gripped my hand.

"Shitttt," she hissed as she moved her hand to my neck and kissed me.

She bit my bottom lip as she moaned and came on my hand. She quickly turned in my arms and deepened the kiss. She ran her hands quickly through my hair. I groaned and pecked her lips as I kissed her neck.

"Papi," she moaned as I unbuttoned the shirt she had on.

"Hmmm," I said as I sucked on her neck.

"I love when you wake me up," she said quickly.

Damn that accent. I felt my guy try to wake up.

"You wanna know what I love more though?" She asked me as I kissed down her neck.

"What?" I asked against her collarbone.