Door 3

Mrs.Stormie
Aug 13,2017
Chapter 174

I smirked as she walked infront of me and licked her lips.
she tilted her head from left to right as she thought about it. I smirked as I grabbed her head and held it in the middle. her eyes were changing.

"Okay then Mrs. Stormie," she said and smirked.

I giggled as she turned around and grabbed my hand.  We walked pass the doors on the left and right and to the one at the end of the hall.  She let my hand go and opened the door.

"Go on now," she said and nodded her head inside.

I shook my head and walked into the purple room.  I smirked as I heard the door close.  I took in all the black leather furniture she had in here. I heard her strike a match and then smelt the scent of the herb she was smoking. It was me.

"Where do you want to start?" She asked me.

I licked my lips and looked around.  It was so much I had no idea. I sighed and looked over at the smoke section she had set up. That side was lit up with red lights.

"Smoke first," I said and looked at her.

"Okay," she said and laughed.

I took in the dark grey walls and carpet. As she pulled me deeper into the room I notice there was a case of ropes. I bit my lip and wondered. I sighed as she pulled me down on to the black leather couch with her and handed me a blunt.

"Relax we won't get to it all, but I also won't do nothing you ain't comfortable with," she said and licked her lips.

I slowly exhaled and straddled her lap. He accent was so warm and heavy. It's been that way for a while. Well everytime she is comfortable around certain family members. Which I found out wasn't a lot of them at all.

She smirked and licked her lips as she leaned over to the side and grab the remote of the end table.  I raised my eyebrow as this dope ass song started to play.

"Who is this?" I asked her as she smirked.

"Nola and her wife," she said.

"I definitely want to meet them," I said.

You could feel their vibe through the song and it was nice. Just like Rains. So damn smooth. Nola was pretty damn sexy and that damn Robyn was too.

"You will. They pretty dope," she said and chuckled.

"I'm sure they are," I said as I stared at her  lips.

I felt her move forward just a enough and her lips quickly
found mines as her arms found my waist. I moaned in her mouth as I deepened the kiss. She groaned and pulled back. I bit down on my bottom lip as her eyes fell to my breast that were covered in one of her old school Red Bull's Jersey. I tugged on her red tie.

"You should of let us change clothes. We were undressed ,"
I said and placed the blunt to my lips as  I untied her tied.

"Fuck them niggas,"she mumbled as I started to unbutton her top button.

I felt her take the blunt from my lips. I slowly exhaled as I quickly undid the buttons on her black dress shirt.

"So you saying it wasn't fun?" I asked her and pushed her suspenders off her shoulders.

"It was a little bit," she said as she exhaled.

I giggled as she quickly placed my back agaisnt the couch. I bit my lip and wrapped my legs around her waist as she settled between my thighs.