Pain Reliver

R.Major
Chapter 82
June 4,2017

I walked through the pathway and placed my hands in my pockets as I opened the door to our new room. I closed the door and saw Mila laying in the middle of the bed. She was listening to music and smoking. She must of had a rough day. I didn't know if it was safe to talk to her. I don't think I've really had her react badly to me, but I also never left Mrs. Major horny for 2 days before.

"Mrs. Major?" I asked.

I watched as she smiled and looked at me. She got up and out the bed and made her way over to me. I smirked as she skipped over and my dark navy blue dress shirt that would
rise slightly above her thigh with every step.

"I missed you," she said and she stopped in front of me and wraps her arms around my neck.

I smirked and pecked her lips.  She had been in all my dress shirt lately, especially the ones I have worn.

"Trina said you were cranky and needed some head," I said and licked my lips.

"I could be. But why are you sticky?" She asked me.

"Ice cream," I mumbled and placed my lips on her neck.

"Mmmmm.. go shower baby," she moaned.

"Let me eat first," I said.

"Rain," She said.

"Mila it's been a long time," I mumbled.

"Shower first," she hissed as I bit down on her neck.

"Come with me or pack us a bag for your birthday weekend," I said as I gripped her ass and picked her up.

"Mmmm where we going?" She moaned as I sucked on her neck.

"Where ever you wanna go," I said as I walked us over to the bed.

I was gonna taste it at least before the shower.  I've been going without for a minute. Like even before I got hit with the car we been mostly just playing with it.  I knew exactly how I wanted her but she is so tired. She needs some rest I saw the stress setting in and she worried about me big time. I need to get her back to being okay. Knowing I really am gonna be right back.

"I don't wanna go to far papi," she said as I laid her down on the bed.

"We not gonna leave the room are we?" I asked her and smirked.

"It's been almost a month papi. What do you think?" She asked me and smirked.

"That was yo fault," I said as I slowly slid my fingers inside of her.

She bit her lip and her back arched a little. I did was my hands and face before this. Ra wanted to start throwing ice cream. But my shirt was sticky.