Very....Fuckable

Stormie
Chapter 169
August 11,2017

I slowly exhaled as I watched her walk into the music room. I bit my lip as she slowly walked over to me in this oversize Mickey Mouse sweat shirt she had found at some point. She smiled as she watched me play just a simple melody. She ran her hand over the piano.

"You look very.."

I said as I bit my bottom lip as she smiled and her  red hair fell in her face as she glance down at the ground and back up to me.

".. fuckable Lady Stormie," I said and smirked.

I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Papi," I groaned her voice was like silk.

Her accent was heavy. I loved this Bronx Spanish accent she gets. I bit my lip as my guy jumped.

"I know you got one around here somewhere," she said as her eyes watched as my fingers pressed the black and white keys.

She bit her lip as I smirked and started to play her favorite song.

She gave me this sexy ass half smile as her dimples got deeper and her eyes change to this sexy green and brown mixture. I bit my lip.

"Now papi," she said as she grabbed my hand.

I chuckled as she pulled me up. I licked my lips and nodded my head as I pulled her out the music room. I smirked and walked down the hall. I quickly stopped and looked left and right a before I tapped on the wall and it  opened.

I quickly moved us in and picked Mila up by her ass. She closed the door. I ran down the flight of stairs . 

"We need to put some lights in here," she said as I got to the bottom of the stairs and opened the door.

"It's just some stairs," I said and walked her into my hiden room.

Pops was the only one who knew about it cause he help me set it up. I walked us pass the bar and into the bedroom. I slowly sat her down on the ground and closed the door. She smirked and bit her bottom lip as she backed up and grabbed my tie as she pulled me over to the black leather couch in the middle of the room.  I smirked as she  pushed me down and sat next to me. I bit my lip and nodded my head.

She smirked as she smiled at me and bit her bottom lip and raised her eyebrow. I tilted my head as the oversized old school Mickey mouse club house shirt loosely fit around her Carmel legs.

"You dirty old man," She said and smirked.

I laughed as I watch her get up and like just fucking glide over to the pole.

She smirked as she slowly began to take off
the joker beanie with then ball on top. I had left it here one year me and my pops would come up here camping.

"Papi," she said as she slowly walked around the pole.

I laughed as she tossed me the hat. I smirked and licked my lips as I slowly looked at her. I let out a small groan. Her red waves flowed around her face.  I watched as she quickly climbed the pole. She slowly twirled around and landed slowly into a split on the floor.