Just Relax

Heaven
Bonus Chapter 106
June 10,2017

I licked my lips as I stared at the blunt.  I smirked and exhaled.

"Bae," Mika said .

I groaned as I placed the blunt back to my lips.  She had been fucking my high up. I swore I fixed it. She was relaxed at some point, but got damn they are relentless. Not gonna lie it was a bit sexy. But it's still so irritating.

"I swear Mika if you blow my high imma be pissed," I groaned as I slouched down into the couch.

She been worried ever since she sort of misses the facetime call to them a couple days ago. She was worried and pissed. Meanwhile, she been stressing about an apartment. I wasn't, I was moving into Stormies building. Well actually I had already did. Thrill was moving in with Stormie and Mila. Mia was moving back with Traci and Ricki was moving in with Red. But Ricki likes her space and her and Traci are close so Red might be doing hella flying or move in with her. So, all of this was weighing on her.

"You know we ain't heard from them in almost a week?" She said as she stood in front of me in these  navy  jeans.

I licked my lips. I placed my hand in my hair and began to rub my scalp. I smirked and placed the blunt to my lips. She looked at my phone next to me. She quickly grabbed it. I ain't care. I doubt they will answer.  But me and Thrill had more clout than the rest. I exhaled as I watched her take her hair out of her ponytail. The black button up fit nicely on her. In fact I think it's mine. Rain did tell me to watch my clothes.

"Fuck Heaven! This better not be about a damn bong," Rainie said.

"It's Mika," she said as I watch this weight get lifted.

"What is wrong?" I heard Mila ask.

"Where are y'all?" She asked them.

"We are in a bed half sleep," Rain mumbled.

I laughed as she sat next to me.

"Y'all are fully dressed in bed?" I asked Rain.

She laughed.

"We just crashed from coming in last night," Mila said.

"What was y'all doing besides fucking?" I asked them.

"Breakfast, Sex, we went to Miami, lunch, shopping, car sex, then we went to dinner, then we had found and won about 5 races, and a lot of weed," Rainie said.

I laughed. Not a bad start.

"What y'all finna do now?" I asked them.

"We going to bed. I'm tired," Mika said.

I laughed her voice was gone.  I watched as Rain signed to me.

I smirked and nodded.

"Y'all been up for what 3 days?" Mika asked as she took the blunt from my fingers.

"Yeah. But what's wrong?" Mila ask.

"I'm just a little stress," she said and I grabbed a blunt from off the stand next to the couch.

"Why?" Mila asked.

I licked my lips. I wonder how she felt about being fucked with. I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled.  I smirked as I exhaled. I placed my hand on her thigh. She looked at me and bit her lip.

"Everybody got a place to stay but me," she said.

"Move in to Rains Apartment building," Mila said.

"No more of y'all in my property," Rain mumbled.

"Is it really okay?" Mika asked as they both ignored her.

I unbutton her pants and slid my hand down them and her panties. I smirked as I slowly start to rub her pussy. She was wet. I smirked. She was horny.

"Yeah," Mila said.

I wondered. I leaned over and noticed Rain s head was on Mila chest. I smirked and rubbed Mika's clit.  She mumbled something. I grabbed the phone.

"Mila," I said and smirked.

"Heaven," she said and bit her lip.

"Good luck with that. I had to get her stupid high before she agreed," I said as Mika let out a small moan.

"Gimme an hour and she will call y'all back," she said.

"Fuck," she mumbled as she looked down and her phone drop.

I smirked as Mika stopped my hand. She pulled my  hand out.

"Hang up the phone baby," she said as she quickly straddled my lap.

"Wait. Let's watch first," I said.

"Eww why?" She asked me.

"Just watch," I said and licked my lips.