Fucking Traci

Mrs. Major
Chapter 133
July 3,2017
5pm

I looked over at Major as she finished the story. Her and Heaven were close. They were bonded in a way I probably only understand a little. Her, Heaven and London.  I looked over at Thrill as he smirked.  Him and Major are bonded in a way I will never understand. I looked back at my wife. I only knew some of her past. I know it's more there she just ain't ready yet.

"Anyway, after a week of us ignoring them and them feeling like shit. Here we are," Heaven said and chuckled.

I smirked. They get over shit so easily when they want to.

"But between us. I still don't fuck with Traci to heavy," Heaven said.

I shook my head and I don't blame her.  She always doing some shit.

"They  were just jealous," Thrill said as he sat next to Heaven on the patio sofa.

"Why would they be that?" She asked him.

"Because...You are closer to me than they are and they couldn't get over it. Traci brings it up when she can't find nothing else to say," Stormie said as she played with my hand.

"When did they really start treating you like a little sister?" I asked her.

"When they moms found out they was humping girls a year later," Heaven said and laughed.

"Asses got put out with nothing," Stormie said.

I smirked as she kissed the back of my hand and pulled me   onto her lap.

"Mmm you're so warm baby," she mumbled.

"Easy papi," I said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I heard her sigh as she pulled me closer.

"When is the food gonna be ready? It smells sooo good," Miguel said as he came outside.

I can't lie it smelled so damn good. Her Uncle hooked her up.

"Tonight's dinner is almost done. Imma put the prime rib on and get them steaks and ribs seasoned," she said and licked her lips.

I bit my lip. We need something to go with all this damn meat.

"Heaven gonna make some sides and couple deserts," She said.

"I'll help you," I said as I smiled at  Heaven.

"Okay. Besides, ya sister is still banned from the kitchen," she said.

I laughed and then let out a small moan as I felt her hand on the spot in the center of my mid back. She ran her fingers across it lightly.

"Okay. I'll make drinks!" Miguel said as he sat on Thrills lap.

"I'll start rolling up," Thrill said.