Round 3: Carmen

Stormie
Chapter 123
July 3,2017

"Fellas," Milas voice was so smooth and her accent was heavy as fuck.

"Have we forgotten the rule? I don't start unless what?" She asked quickly.

She had to be high as fuck. Everything was so lazy that came out of her mouth. It was like silk. This must be how she brought in so much money. She was just smooth.

"We shut the fuck up!" The room said.

I laughed as she chuckled in the mic.

"Very good. Now DJ Thrill baby lets get started," she said as she walked back on stage.

"Gwen grabs attention, Milly demands it," Mia said lowly.

I watched as Milas Frame slowly walked back on stage. It got really quite as soon as Thrill placed Tempo on by Chris Brown and the lights came on it got really loud again. I watched as Mila quickly turned around. I bit my lip she was in some black baggy cargo pants, with a pair of white chucks and a white Sox baseball jersey with only two buttons fasten. I placed the blunt to my lips. I inhaled. I loved when she dresses like that. She knows that shit. She also went through my closet. I smirked.

"Watch this walk," Mia said.

I slowly inhaled my blunt and passed it to  Heaven. I exhaled as I reached in my pocket and took out my stash.  I bit my lip as Mrs. Major walked slowly, one leg crossed slowly in front of the other. She smirked as niggas started to act a fool and money started flying.  I watched as  she licked her lips. She turned around quickly. Just as the beat slowed down. She slowly squared as she looked back at as and then down to her ass. I bit my lip as she effortless bounced her ass ass the song sped up.  I placed the blunt to my lips ass my eyes stayed on her ass. The music stopped. Everybody groaned. She looked up at the audience and laughed. Thrill dropped the beat again. Everybody cheered as she slowly bounced her ass up and down.

"What you think she got on under that?" Some dudes yelled.

"We can only wait and see Bruh," some other dude yelled as they tossed more dollas.

"This is my favorite move," Mia said as she squeezed my arm.

I watched as she looked at her ass and then at  us. She bit her lip and looked back down at it as she slowly popped as the song tempo changed again. She looked at me and winked as she dropped into a split. She bit her lip and bounced her right ass cheek. She was making you want to see what was under them clothes.

"Damn," Heaven said as Mila laid her chest onto the floor and lifted herself up and quickly  tumbled  into another  split.

I watched as she slowly closed her legs and brought her  ass up. You could see the small space between her back and my pants. I groaned that gap was sexy. Her shirt had risen up and it was all back.  I am going to do some damage it was taking everything in me to keep my guy down.

"Yo Stromie! She is bad!" Gwen said as she lit my blunt.

I slowly inhaled and nodded my head .