But is it Tho'?

J. Major
Chapter 140
July 4

I bit my lip as I felt her hand travel between my leg. I smirked as her lips found my neck.

"I know you not sleep baby," she said lazily and kissed my check.

"Papi," I said and bit my lip as she opened my legs.

"Hmmmm," she said as her hand made her way up my stomach.

"We are supposed to be sleeping," I said as her hand made its way to my breast.

"I know. But we got 45 minutes left before we start this teasing shit all over," she said.

I laughed and turned around in her  arms.  I placed my hand on her cheek.

"We got tonight though," I said and bit my bottom lip.

"Tonight or until we decide to leave?" She asked me.

I giggled and pecked her lips. She groaned and pulled me closer. I smirked and placed my lips on her neck. She sighed as I placed small kisses  on her warm skin.

"That's not helping," she said as I felt her hand rub the spot on my back.

I bit down on her neck and she groaned. I can tell you one thing I was glad the cuffs were off. I can control her a little better now. I placed my hands in her hair. I pulled back from her neck slowly. I watched as she mumbled something and rolled over on her back taking me with her.  I smirked as I stared down into her copper color eyes.

"Mrs. Fucking Major," she said and smirked as she looked at me.

I bit my lip as she smacked my ass.

"Say it again Major," I said slowly.

I watched as she bit her lip as I sat up and straddled her waist. I felt her guy. I bit my lip as I slowly started to move my hips.

"Mrs. Major," she said as I moaned.

I looked down at her and smirked. I pulled her guy out of her boxers. She smirked. I bit my lip as we both groaned as I placed her slowly inside of me.  I tossed my  head back as I slowly moved my hips. I moaned as I started to adjust. It's been a minute since I've been on top.

"Damn," she mumbled as I tightened my walls around her.

"Shittt," I hissed as she pushed me all the way down  onto her.

"Damn you wet as fuck," she said and slapped my ass.

"Mmm," I said as I rode her slowly.

I heard her groan. I smirked. She's probably gonna bust quick. It has been a minute for her. I grinded into her harder and placed my hands on her chest.

"Baby you gotta sped up," she mumbled.

"Why baby?" I asked as  I looked down at her smirk.

I watched as her eyes flashed and she  bit her bottom lip. I smirked and ran my hand under her t- shirt. I bent down and kissed her neck as I slowly moved my hips  back and forth. She groaned as I dug my nails into her sides and dragged them down and around to her stomach. She wrapped her arms around my waist. She ran her right hand up my back and to the back of my neck.  I bit  down on her neck as she grunted and I felt her tense up.

"Shit," she mumbled as she came.

I moaned against her neck. She hissed and flipped us  over.  I smirked as she bit her bottom lip. I ran my hands up to her breast and began to rub them. She grunted.

"We only got 35 minutes baby," she said and bit her bottom lip.

I smirked and pulled her nipples as I Twisted them . It was something I learned a couple of minutes ago. When she let me out the cuffs first. She groaned and her head flew back.

"Mrs. Major," she mumbled and looked down at me.

I bit my lip and wrapped my legs around her waist. It's been a minute. She chuckled as she looked down at me as she read my mind. I gasped as she bit my neck. I moaned and gasped as she gripped my ass..

"Shit papi," I hissed and wrapped my hands around her neck.

I tightened my grip as she pounded inside of me. She was hitting every spot. I groaned as my body pulled her in more.

"Damn daddy," I moaned and bit down on my bottom lip.

"Mmmmhmm, you finna cum for daddy?" She asked me as my body tensed.

"Mmmmhmmm," Mika said as I walked into the music room.

I laughed as she sipped out of this damn coffee  mug.

"Can you stand?" I asked her as I sat down on the couch and grabbed a blunt.

"Not at all," she said and laughed and she stretched out on the love seat.

"I told you not to fuck with her," I said and lit the blunt.

"But Milaaaaaa," she said as she looked at me.

I exhaled and smirked. I know .

"It was soooo worth that shit," I said and chuckled.

"Bitchhhh! Pussy still throbbing but my body is not having it right now," she said as I laughed.

"Sis if she is half as  nasty as  my wife. You have no idea," I said as I sat back and placed the blunt to my lips.

"I can't wait. Cause right now I'm like..." she mumbled.

I exhaled as I watched a coffee cup and my  wife's ring come around my neck. I smirked and took the cup and gave her the blunt.

"You like what Mika?" Stormie asked.

Her voice was so deep and her accent was heavy. She was sleepy and horny. I sipped my coffee with Irish cream in it. I glared at her as she looked at me and winked.  She placed the blunt to her lips and inhaled.

"I'm not gonna say," Mika said.

"Say what?" Heaven asked.

"Nothing ," Mika said as she blushed as heaven grabbed her legs and pulled them up as she sat down.

"She don't wanna say how her pussy still—-" I slapped my hand across my wife's mouth as we all laughed.

"Stop it," I said and ran my hand down her face.

"But do I still got it leaking tho' ?" Heaven asked.

I laughed as Stormie chuckled and handed me the blunt. I took it as she licked her bottom lip and looked at me. She smirked and grabbed my hand. I straddled her lap as she pulled me over. Making sure to move the red waves of hair out of my face.