Old Man

J.Major
Chapter 172
August 12,2017

I smirked as I watched them walk up on the stage.  I  licked my lips as the grey dress slacks hugged her ass . I watched as she grabbed the bass and placed it around her neck.

"Y'all got 10 minutes!," Pearl yelled as she held up her phone.

"This bitch," Tee said.

"This should be good," I heard Donny say as he laughed.

I rolled my eyes as they started warming up.

"Damn y'all sound bad!" Somebody yelled out.

"You know. Red and Rain have this thing. They swear music. Good music will bring folks together no matter what," Tee said.

I watched as Rain smirked. She walked up to the mic and licked her lips.

"I know what's missing," she said smoothly.

"We gonna start like that?" Heaven said.

I licked my lips as Rain nodded and lit this square. It was smooth as fuck. She looked like a old man. I did like her in grey.

"London come here," she said and exhaled.

I laughed as London hop of Tees lap and ran over to the stage. London signed for Rain to pick her up. I laughed as she took off the bass and she bent down and picked her up.

"London on drums?" Ricki said as she smirked and London giggled and ran over to her.

She picked her up and placed some ear muffs on her head. I watched as Rain smirked and picked up the bass.  Rain nooded her head and London began to play this smooth ass Reggae beat. I raised my eyebrow as they followed her lead.

Rain smirked as her family began to slowly move to music.
I watched as her cousin's wife began to stand up.  As he tried to pull her down.

"That baby can play!" Some dude yelled out.

"Hey Donny they sound great to me nigga!" Thrill yelled over the music and sounds of happiness.

"I think you should give it to them," Heaven said smoothly.

"Stop Playing! Lil Red show them something," Tee yelled.

I watched as  Rain laughed and licked her lips.

"Turn your lights down low
And pull your window curtains
Oh, let Jah moon come shining in
Into our life again," she sang smoothly.

I bit my bottom lip. She smirked and winked at me.

"Sayin' ooh, it's been a long, long (long, long, long, long) time," Heaven sang.

"Come on for this voice cuz," somebody yelled as she stood up.

I laughed. Tee was right. Good music will relax anything. And weed, I laughed as I thought about  Tee making the desserts extra special. I giggled as London laughed and then changed the beat so smoothly.