Limited

J.Rose
March 1,2017
Chapter 9

I gasped and arched my back. I bit my lip as my hand rubbed the back of her head. Her hair was growing back in.

"Mmmm shit baby," I moaned as my fingers twirled the small curl that was starting to form.

It was so soft and thick. The vibration of moan set waves of electric heat from my clit to my feet. She sucked harder before I could get a good grip she pulled back quickly.

"Fuck Major," I moaned as my body arched from the lost of contact.

She smirked and pushed my legs up and apart. I bit my lip and grabbed my ankles.

"I forgot how flexible you are," she mumbled as she slowly slid inside me.

"Mmmm," I moaned.

She felt so good but I knew it wasn't gonna last as long as I wanted. It never fails one always gets done early and they walk around yelling and shit.

"Shitttt," I hissed as I laid back against the bed.

Her thumb was rubbing my clit fast as fuck as she slowly stroked me. I moved my hands from my ankles and placed them over my face. My entire body was on fire. I couldn't breathe, my body was stuck.

"Mmmhmmm," she said as I pushed her out.

I screamed as my body shook from the orgasm. I can't lie I been holding that one in. I gasped as I got my breath back and she pulled out.

"Scoot up baby," she said in her heavy accent.

I shook my head no as I tried to regulate my breathing.

"You was holding that one in huh?" She asked me.

I laughed and stuck up my middle finger. She laughed. I felt the bed dip.

"You can either come up this way or I make you come up this way Mrs. Major," she said.

"Make me Major," I said as I smirked.

Before I knew it her arms were around my thighs as she pulled my legs back to my ears. She had quickly got us into the 69 position but more intense. I grabbed her guy and placed it in my mouth as she pulled my legs further back and quickly flicked the tip of her tounge against my  the head of my clit.

"Shiiiitttt," I moaned as my leg started to shake.

"Mmmmm damn baby," she said as I felt her slowing insert her finger.

"Major please baby," I moaned as I ran my hand down her sides.

"Fuckkkk!" I yelled as she held my ass as she buried her face in my pussy and began to suck on my clit hard and fast.

I moaned as my body started to move to try and catch this one. I gasped as she pulled back and she quickly rubbed my clit with her fingers. I dug my nails into her sides. I heard her growl as she pulled back. 

She quickly got out of the bed and grabbed my ankles. She pulled me to the edge of the bed quickly. I moaned as she gripped my neck and pulled me off the bed. Her lips crashed into mines. It was hard and fast. It was rushed and bit sloppy.

"Fuck," I said as she bit down and sucked on my bottom lip.

She groaned and let my lip go and quickly turned me around.

"I wish I could tie you up," she mumbled as she bent me over at the waist.

"How much time we got left?"

" 15 minutes to fuck, an hour to chill," she said.

She knows I like our after sex moments, but part of me was up for an extended shower.My upper body hit the large puddle that was soaking into part of the mattress. It was cold but I also..

"Shit baby," I moaned.