Not Close to Done

R.Major
Chapter 33
March 29, ,2017

I looked down at my phone that had been vibrating in my hand non stop. I looked at her picture pop up and placed the blunt to my lips.  She must be worried. I did leave at 7pm and it was going on an entire da. I had go home and shower and change. Plus we were waiting until I felt like those bitches were done celebrating or whatever they were doing.

"We better hurry up before Mila talks Red and Heaven into bringing her ass after you," Thrill said as he laughed.

I exhaled and shook my head as I passed the blunt to DJ. We picked her up on the way to my apartment. We had chilled there, went over the plan and smoke until it was time to go.

"Sin and Miguel is there so hopefully they will stop that shit," I said and chuckled.

"I don't know man. Sin was pretty heated. You know how she gets sometimes," Dj said and laughed.

"Hell we should just let them handle those two... after we handle them," Thrill said.

"We will figure that out later. First let's go catch some rats," I said and licked my lips.

I swear after this me and my wife are taking a month off. We bout to have a long as honeymoon. Because I need a damn break from this shit. I sighed and turned off my phone and placed it in my pocket. I slowly inhaled the blunt.

"We snatching and grabbing?" Thrill asked me as I exhaled and handed him the blunt.

"Yeah," I said and nodded.

"But I can break a limb?" Dj asked.

I laughed and licked my lips. We did end up talking Heaven, Sin , and Red;  hell all of them from coming. Besides Ms. Rose not feeling that alone thing right now. I wasn't gonna leave her at the crib with Ricki and Traci. She was better of having London and Mayra stay up with her until I get back.

"I don't care nigga. I promise babygirl I would bring her to see them before we ship them," I said.

"What about the bitches kids?" Thrill asked.

I stared at the little hideout house they calling themselves having. We had been sitting on the porch of some empty house for about 30 minutes. Just watching the place.

"We will make sure they get adopted by a good family," I said.

Simple. Besides they will never know who it was. They probably will be better off with somebody else. After seeing the difference in Karma and Mila with kids. I think Karma is a horrible mother. Her kids are terrible.

"Let's go," I said as I button up my suit jacket and stood up.

We walked up to the house. I pulled out my baby and kicked the door open. I smiled as I heard laughing. I shook my head and went straight into the living room. 

"Here. They both got people and shit," I said as I handed them each a pair of nitrile gloves.

"Always thinking ahead my nigga," Dj said and smirked.

"Let's go get this bitches," Thrill said.

I smirked and nodded.