Really?

J.Major
Chapter 79
June 1,2017

I laid my head on Rainies chest as she pulled me closer. It had been a long few weeks. I was so damn tired and horny. Every time I look at her now I just see my fucking hero. I understand why they fuck with her like they do. They scared. I watched as flipped between some movies on the Hulu. I watched as she placed blunt between her lips. But that's the difference they are still scared. I'm not. Im fucking terffied. Then it's this part of me that is telling me to chill the fuck out. And between working and coming home to a loud ass house, Thrill trying to stop them from flushing shit and now they throwing shit to distract you.

"Papi," I said as I watched her settle on Star Trek .

"Mhmm," she groaned as I began to rub her stomach.

I looked up to see her twirling her curl and focused in on the TV.

"Do you think we have a lot of sex?" I asked her .

"I think we could be having more if that answers your question," she mumbled as she squinted.

I laughed and sat up. I bit my bottom lip. I like to ask her random stuff. Just to see what she would say.

"I'm serious papi," I said as I bit my lip.

"Me too. I mean we do go some really long nights of just pure temptation and almost.. but then you know," she said as she licked her lips and shurged.

I laughed.  She must be slowly getting use to the extra bodies in our bed lately.

"They just worried about you baby," I said and placed my hand on the side of her face.

"I know but they got beds and I'm tired of waking up to little feet on my bottom lip or a little body on top of my head ," she said.

"You don't like the taste of feet?" I asked her and giggled.

"Not at all," she said and laughed.

I smiled and placed my hand on her ankle.

"Your ankle should be good now," I said as I looked down at her foot.

She had on a pair of Harry Potter socks.

"It was fine two days ago," She said.

"I just wanted to be sure," I said and bit my lip.

"So it took Ra throwing a little car at London and hitting my ankle for you to know it's okay?" She asked me and smirked.

"She is getting mean. I might need to limit her time with Trina ...and Thrill... andNora... maybe even.." I mumbled as I watched my wife lean into me.

"..what are you doing Major?" I asked her and smiled as she smirked.

She was throwing me off. My mind was hoping she would and it cause my body to be on full alert.

"I'm finna show you the alternative way you could of made sure," she said quickly as her lips went to my neck.

I moaned as she moved onto her knees and began to slowly push me back onto the bed. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I have to be at work in 3 hours baby," I hissed as she bit down on my neck.

"Mhmmm," she mumbled as my body finally hit the mattress.

"You know imma be horny all day right?" I asked her as her hand rubbed up my inner thigh slowly.

"Mhmmm," she said as her lips traveled up my neck.