Are you going?

J.Major
Chapter 176
August 14,2017

"So you going?" I asked her as I laid my head against her  chest.

"I dont know. Me and Thrill been talking ," she said and sighed.

I felt my heart get heavy, but it was nothing I can really do.

"You sure?" I asked her and sat up.

"I'm having my doubts," she said and licked her lips.

"So..." I said.

"We will ignore it for now," she said and sighed.

"What about Thrill?" I asked her.

"We are going to ignore it for now," she said and chuckled.

I giggled. I bit my bottom lip. My legs were jello and my body was tired. But my clit was still throbbing from what just happen hours ago.

"Papi," I said.

"Hmmm," she said as her eyes closed.

"Imma let you sleep for now," I said and laid back against her chest.

"You better," she mumbled.

I giggled and closed my  eyes.  I felt her  let out a long sigh as she settled back into her sleep. She hasn't been really getting any. I closed my eyes and listen as her breathing put me to sleep.

"Papi," I said as I played with the chain around her neck.

"Go to sleep," she mumbled.

"I went to sleep ," I said.

"Go back to sleep," she said as she looked at me out of one eye.

"I wanna tell you why I don't like the  dark," I said and nibbled on my bottom lip.

I wanted to before I lost my nerve. She looked at me and licked her lips. I had to tell her Incase she does decided to leave on the mission.

"Now?" She asked me.

"You shared your past. It's time for mines," I said.

She sighed and sat up. She ran her hands down her face she shook her head and then reached over to the nightstand. She checked the time and then looked at me.  She turned the phone around to face me. I giggled. We been sleep for like 9 hours.

"We need to take you to a therapist," she said and smirked as I straddle her lap.

"I don't want one," I said and furrowed my  eyebrows.

"You need one. To find out why you don't let niggas sleep," she said and put the phone down next to her on the bed.

I chuckled. She nodded her head and  pecked my lips.

"Good Morning Mrs. Rose," she said.

"I just dont like to be up by myself," I said and smiled as she smirked and nodded her head.

"Well go ahead Mrs. Rose," she said.

I bit my bottom lip.

"Can you roll up?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. I smiled and pecked her lips .

"Please don't kill him. It was the past. It don't matter
Anymore," I said lowly against her lips.

I pulled back as she furrowed her eyebrows. Her body got cold. I gasped. It was a really sudden drop. Her ears were red and starting to turn purple. She stared through my soul. Without saying a word she gripped my waist and sat up. I had answer her question.

"I should have killed him," she growled.

I shook my head no. I placed my hand on her chest as she stared at me and I pushed her back.

"Roll Stormie,"I said softly as I felt her. Start to warm up.