The Letter

Thrill
Chapter 156
July 7

I licked my lips as I walked to  find  Major.  I  walked past her "room" and saw her standing there reading the letter. The same one I got.  She looked up and me and smirked.

"You going?" She asked me and tossed it on the dresser.

"I don't know man," I said as I walked into  the room.

"You know if you go ...imma go,"  she said as we made our way up the hidden stairwell and to  her smoke room.

"I know," I said it was true.

It was part of our pact. If one goes we all go.  However ,  Major had a family and now there is Miguel. I watched as Major sat on a bean bag chair and grabbed a blunt off the table.

"What about Mila and the girls?" I asked her and sat next to her.

"We made a pact. I keep my word Thrill. She knows I keep my word," she said and handed me a blunt.

She was right. Major always keeps her word. I slowly inhaled. Did I want to go back? That is the question. It was gonna be short just a year. We could toss these letters and say we never got them. I think Miguel would be strong enough to take me leaving for about a year well six months . But Milly has been through hell since damn near March. She would break. Especially if something happens to her.. again. I handed  Major the blunt as I rubbed my shoulder. She took a bullet for me. It went through and through but she still took it. She actually has saved my ass a lot. I mean I've saved hers too. So I really couldn't see me going without her.

"What about Miguel? He is going to miss you," she said and looked over at me.

I grabbed the blunt. I laughed. It was true  he would.  Not gonna lie Imma miss his crazy ass too.

"Yeah, I know. That nigga makes it ease to just..." I said as I placed the blunt to my lips.

"I know. Mrs. Major has that too," she said and chuckled.

I watched as she grabbed another blunt.

"We gonna smoke till we figure it out,"I said.

"You already know," she said and laughed.

"First, Imma see if this is legit though," she said as she ran her hand through her hair.

It was questionable we been retired from that. So it must be a fake or not. That was 50/50. I can't lie this shit was stressing me out. I looked at Major. She looked like her head was gonna explode. She was definitely feeling it. Then I saw her shift. She smirked. I smiled as she handed me the blunt.

"Can you imagine the sex though afterwards?" She said and licked her lips.

"I definitely can," I said as I thought about it even more.

I mean we did have some good ass encounters after we got back. Shit we had to live it up. You don't always come back from the shit we have been through.

"Yoooo!!  remember Jamaica?" I said and laughed.

We were fucking blazed.

"Man! Yes the fuck I do," she said and licked her lips.

"We had got fucked up, " I said and chuckled.

"Yeah man. I almost ended up married," she said and laughed.

"Yeah we both did," I said and laughed.

I licked my lips. It was fun though. That sex party was so damn dope. That was my first time seeing Major in action. She was fucked up and was smashing the baddest bitch since Mila. They almost ended up married but we decided to go to Barbados. Which was even more nuts.

"Barbadosss," I said as she looked over at me and licked her lips.

"Shorty with the green eyes," she said and laughed.

"MAJOR!!!" I heard Mila yell.

We both quickly sat up as she came into the room. She had tears streaming down her face. I looked at my phone. We had been smoking for a couple of hours. I looked up  at Mila as she clinched the letter.

"You can't go Rainie," she said as she stood  in the door frame.

"Mrs. Maj—-"

"Steven tell her she can't go. Tell her y'all can't go!" she said as she walked quickly over to us.

I looked at Major as she looked at me. We both looked at Mila as she looked between the two of us. She placed her hand over her mouth and looked up. She placed her hand on her waist. She shook her head and looked at Major.

"Imma give y'all some space," I said.

"Miguel is looking for you. He was was with me when I saw the letter," she said and sniffled.

Fuck.

"Okay,"

"Meet back here in a few" Major said.

I nodded. We never came to a decision. Just smoked and talked shit.