Its not just you

Mrs. Major
Chapter 157
July 7

I looked down at my wife. She started at me . She was stuck. I walked over to her and grabbed her face.

"Papi. You can't go. I just got you back. You can't fucking go," I hissed and slapped her face.

She pulled me onto her lap. Six months is too long. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I laid my head in the crook of  her neck. Half a year of worrying.

"I made a promise to Thrill and Banks," she said softly and rubbed my head.

"Rainie. You have a family," I said lightly.

"Thrill said the same thing," she said and rubbed my back.

"What did you say?" I asked her as I looked up at her.

"You understand I keep my word," she said and smirked at me.

Fuck. She had me. But still, she can't put this on Thrill alone.

"I understand that.. but Rainie it's me, the girls and you. This decision will disrupt three more people lives too," I said.

She sighed.

"I know," she mumbled and kissed my forehead.

Her body was so tense.  She was really weighing the option. But I get it. She always keeps her word. No matter what. But I did know if Thrill  goes and doesn't come  back at all. I would still end up losing her.  I didn't want to risk that either. I don't know how I would handle that.

"I don't want to lose you again Major," I said.

"You won't,"

I heard her sigh.

"If you promise to come back to me you can go," I said after 30 minutes.

"You sure?" She asked me as her body relaxed.

"Mhmm. I know you will come back to me if you guys decide to go. But if you don't go  and Thrill does , I think that pain of losing you would be much worse," I said and looked up at her for the first time.

"I would hide it," she said and smirked.

"I know you would. I hate that shit," I said as I placed my hand on her ear.

"Don't Mila," she said as I began to rub it.

"You could possibly  be gone for half a year to a year and some . Do you know how long that is of no touching at all," I said and smiled.

"I already know," she said and licked her lips as she stared at me.

"No jam sessions for a year," I said lowly and gripped her face.

"I forgot about those," she said as I ran my hand over her lips.

"Or our smoke sessions," I said lowly and leaned in.

I wonder if I could distract her enough if she will forget about the letter.

"Definitely know I'm finna miss those," she mumbled as my lips lightly touched hers.

"Come on daddy and smoke me out. Then hop in the shower with me," I said and slowly pulled back.

"Is that how we playing Mrs. Major?" She asked me and licked her lips.

"Of course Major," I said and smirked.

I slowly slid off her lap and bit  my inner lip as hers slowly made contact with my neck.