New Routine

Major Stormie
Chapter 126
July 3,2017

I licked my lips as she slowly frenched exhaled as Thrill started to mix in another song. I had all types of plans to tie her up. But I knew I couldn't break her. But I was gonna dent her. I bit lip as she placed the blunt to my lips.

"I'll be back for that later," she said as she pushed me back and moved her legs from around me.

I bit my lip as she spread her legs wide open in the air . My black boxers were looking right. She smirked and gave me a small shrug. She quickly turned over on her knees and slowly stood up and walked to the back of the stage. I made my way back to my seat. I sat down as Thrill started to play Meeting in my Bedroom by Silk. I watched as she slowly took off her half shirt and tossed it. She placed the white Soxs jersey back on and button two of them. She slowly bent down and pulled off her boxers exposing these spandex red panties that her ass barely fit in. The cup her as so nicely. She stood back up and looked at Thrill. He smirked and started it over.

"She calls this stuck in time walk," Mia said.

"Favorite part?" I asked her.

"I've never seen this routine. Just the walk," she said.

I licked my lips and nodded. I watched as she took a couple of quick steps and it was like her body moved in slow motion as her legs glided across each other. It was like you were stuck in time, especially since money just poured out of nowhere. I might need a personal dance off this . She quickly moved her body to the beat. I bit my lip as she quickly spun around as she stuck out her right leg and slowly brought it back in as she winked at me before I knew it she spun again down to the floor. She slowly arched her back up. I watched as her hair moved with her. She spun and again and ended laying with her chest on the ground. Her legs were spread as only the tips of her heels touched ground as her hand slowly ran over her pussy. I groaned. As the jersey rose higher and so did the edges of these red panties. She bit her lip as she landed in a split. She smirked. I watched as she grabbed her ankles she pushed her body up with her hand and her leg that was still bent. She lifted her leg all the way up and then swung it around giving us a good view of these red panties. I bit my lip. She is a tease.

"Fuckkk. Did you know she this flexible?" Heaven asked.

"I still have no fucking clue," I said as my eyes stayed on my wife.

I watched as she shook her head and than she arched her back and slowly moved her body closer to the floor. Her feet were slightly up and apart as her ass just begged for me to just..

"Got damn," I mumbled as her ass was still arched as her upper body was on the floor .

Her legs and ass stayed in this position until she smirked and then got on all fours. I watched as her back arched like she was taking one of my strokes from the back. I bit my lip. She gasped and scooted across the stage some. Like the bed was shaking or something. She did this two more times and each time niggas would yell "hit" . She smirked as her hair fell into her face and she winked at me. The money went flying and the noise was nuts.

"Damn Rain. You must put in work. Cause nigga," Mia said.

I laughed. I looked up to see her not to far away from me. She smirked. I watched as she spun around fast as hell and landed into this smooth ass split as her upper body laid on the floor and she rocked her hips. I groaned definitely gonna try that position. I know it's gonna be messy. I smirked as she gave me that look as she stared at me as she slowly rolled her body around on the floor like she was in a bed and trying to make me stay home from work. She bit her lip as she landed on her back looking up at me she was a little closer to the edge of the stage. She laid her hands at her sides and motioned for me to come here. I licked my lips and got up. I made my way over to the center stage and stood there.

"Lucky bastard!" Some dude yelled out.

I looked at KJ and nodded . She nodded her head back. Buddy was gone. I bit my lip as my eyes attention was back on my wife. She pushed her lower body up and into a split as she brought her legs slowly over head. I bit my lip as she was almost flipped all the way over and I was face to face with her pussy. I groaned. If these niggas ain't have phones. I would be buried face deep right now. I groaned as she bounced it a little bit before she came all the way over into a split. She quickly crawled over to me and smirked. I bit my lip and single for Thrill to stop this shit. She grabbed my tie and pulled my head up.

"We should go. Mia will get my money," she said quickly.

"Okay," I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I picked her up and pulled her off stage. She wrapped her legs around my waist and giggled. I walked around the stage. It was packed in here.