X-Men.

Rainie
Chapter 56
April 14,2017

I smiled as my wife gasped and sat up on my stomach. I smirked as the sheet fell from her body and her her hair bounced around her face. I placed my hand between the valley that was separating the two mountains. I ran my hand down to her stomach. She placed the blunt to her lips. I laughed as she blew the smoke out slowly as she wiggled her hips and looked down at me. She smirked and bit down on her bottom lip.

"Papi," she said as she handed me the blunt.

I moved my hand from her body and took the blunt. I placed it to my lips and inhaled. I dunno if I like the red or grey. Both turned me on something serious, but with the grey she was giving me Storm from x-man vibes and Storm is one of my favorites. I exhaled and licked my lips.

"Yes Mrs. Rose ?"  I said and tilted my head.

"Can I tell you a secret and don't you fucking laugh at me," she said and smirked as she plucked the blunt from my fingers.

"Go ahead," I said and smirked as I placed my hands on her waist.

I watched as she bit her lip as her hair fell over her left eye. She was thinking something nasty and I was all for it. We just woke up like an hour ago.

"My favorite superhero is Storm," she said and smirked.

I raised my eyebrow. She never failed to surprise me. This probably why she don't call me childish for my collection of just in my opinion a dope as superhero clothing I got. She was a low key one too.

"Mines too. But prove it," I said as she smiled at me.

"Not only can she control weather papi. She can suck the air out of lungs," she said and smirked.

"What's her real name?" I asked as she handed me the blunt and I smiled at her.

"Ororo Munroe," She said as I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled.

"And she can see the elements,  not only to control them," she said.

I exhaled as she bent down. She was a little geek and it was cute. She ran her thumb over my lips. Here we go. She is about to be on some shit.

"You don't like the color?" She asked me and bit her bottom lip.

"I love it. It's like having my own Storm," I said as she smirked.

"Say it again papi," she moaned.

"Whatever you say Mrs. Storm," I said as she smiled.

She shook her head and giggled. She sat up and placed her hand on my stomach. We had been in bed since I opened the door. Well first it was the couch, then the bed. I licked my lips and looked out the sliding doors. I smirked patio.

"Baby I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich," she said.

"That's what you want?" I asked her.