Mirrors

Mrs. Major
Chapter 109
June 10,2017

I bit my lip as she sat back on her knees and licked her lips. She was a little bit hard. I smirked as she leaned in and bent down as she grabbed the bottom of my sundress and began to pull it up.

"Wait," I said as she sighed.

I have been fucking with her. Not gonna lie about it. I get her horny start some shit then stop.

"What is it?" She asked me.

"We ain't try out those mirrors yet," I said and licked my lips.

She smirked and stood up. She reached out  to grab my hand. I bit my lip and looked down at her dress slacks.

"You gonna make it?" I asked her.

"We can get nasty after the first one," she said.

I smirked as I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up and into her arms. She lifted me up and carried me into the room. I gripped her tie she insisted on a suit. I wasn't going to argue to much. I loosened her tie as she opened the door.  I unbuttoned her top button.

"What I tell you about that?" She said and smirked..

"I told you I would do what I want  with this  information," I said as she sat down on the bed.

She licked her lips and quickly took off my sundress. I bit my lip as she laid back on the bed.  I smirked and finished unbuttoning her shirt.

"You know I love that," she mumbled.

"Mhmm," I said as I quickly pulled her t shirt out of her slacks.

I gasped as I felt her left me up and place me over  her face. I bit my lip. It had been a couple  of days.  She  placed her hands on my thighs as she slowly ate me. I felt her body relax as she moaned into my girl. I licked my lips and slowly moved my hips against her face. I bit my lip and tossed my head back as she moved her hands. I bit my lip and looked over into the mirror. I watched as her hands made there way to her belt buckle.

"Papi," I moaned as she twirled her tounge.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I placed my hands on her chest and pushed myself off her  face.

"Fuck. Mrs. Major," she grunted.

"I know," I said as I quickly turned around on her face.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she rubbed my ass.

"Imma  mark this up one day," she mumbled.

I gasped as she slapped my ass. I moaned and ran my hand up her guy and to her belt. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I licked my lips as she dug her nails into my ass.

"Not today tho," she said and pulled me onto her face.

"Mmmm," I moaned as she slowly sucked my clit.

I bit my bottom lip. She gripped my ass and quickly flicked her tongue against my clit. I moaned and she grunted. I bit my lip and smirked as I quickly  unfasten her pants. I quickly pulled her guy out her boxers. She sighed and sucked slowly on my clit.

"Fuck," I mumbled as I watched her guy jump.

I bit my lip and bent down as I took her into my mouth. I hummed on her guy as she sucked harder.

"Fuck," I said and hissed as she fell out  my mouth.

I bit my lip as I watched myself squirt  on  her shirt. I  moaned and bit my lip as she pulled me back onto her face. She grunted as she buried her face between my thighs.

"Shittt," she hissed.

I hated that tongue thing she did. I felt my legs shake. I gasped and gripped her shirt.

"Mmm Papi," I moaned as twirled her tongue slowly in sloppy circles.

"Fuckkk," I moaned as I looked over  in the  mirror. Her guy was hard as fuck.

I bit my lip and then wrapped them around her.